Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilhen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Very little water pressure in kitchen faucet.
    I ask this question yeasterday, I cleaned then changed the aerator but it did'ny help. One thing I did'nt tell you is that I have a sprayer with my faucet set and the water comes out of it just fine, also the water draines out the sinks fine as well. Now what should I do?
    I have a Pegasus faucet set and can't find my manuel.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I have low water pressure too, especially when something else is going in the house. My husband says it is up to the town water how much pressure we have. I don't believe that !
    cnyle Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Sometimes I have luck with operating the sprayer quickly several times. It sounds as though there is rust or some other debris stuck inside the faucet body.IF that don't work, you may have to disassemble the faucet to clean it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure on kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping that someone can help me on my issue because I am at my end! I recently replaced my kitchen faqucet with a Peerless, two handle faucet with sprayer. Since then my water pressure has been poor. I then took off the sprayer and capped the middle threaded outlet underneath but I still have...

Water pressure to kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

The water pressure to my kitchen faucet is horrably slow for both hot and cold water. I noticed it when we first bought the home 2 years ago so I replaced the faucet and it actually got worse. The home is 10 years old. The pressure in the rest of the home is fine! Help! Is it the faucet??

Slow water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house 3 months ago Just lately we have developed a low water pressure in the kitchen and no where else in the house I have checked the screen but hasn't helped is it possible my faucet is plugged up this faucet is a two handle

Kitchen Faucet water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I replaced the kitchen faucet fixture in an apartment. The piping is old galvanized. We also replaced the supply lines and shut off valves. The supply lines are the new fangled flood proof lines that shut off automatically if the line is torn. The problem is we now have much reduced...

Hot Water Pressure- Kitchen Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The other day, we turned the kitchen faucet on and there was no hot water pressure all of a sudden... we just get a trickle. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine (hot and cold) and the cold water comes out fine as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search