Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 12:03 PM
    How to Remove Rear Wheel
    How to remove rear wheel from Murray riding mower that has a square key in the key slot.
    bhock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I got it myself. Just push the square key inward from the outside of the axle into the key slot, remove the square key and the wheel will slide off. Don't lose the key it will be needed to reinstall. bhock 5/5/2007 1700hrs EST.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD rear wheel removal [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 18 horse MTD Lawn tractor about 15 years old. I need to remove the rear wheel to change the tire. I have removed the cotter pin from the axel and the washer, but I can't get it to come off. It appears that they're may be a key pin of some sort on the axel. I don't have the model number I...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search