Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nightwalker21492 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:48 PM
    He doesn't ing care!
    :mad: my dad is a er! He tells me what I'm going to do when I'm going to do it, and how I'm going to do it. I HATE IT!:mad: he thinks that he can control me all my life! I hate it! Even if I have plans, he'll tell me I'm not going and that I have to do what he says all the god damn ing time! :mad: its ALWAYS been like this! Always! And I can't stand it anymore! :mad: the more I think about what he says to me everyday, I just get angrier and angrier!:mad: but I'm the type of person who doesn't let my feelings show... so when I get mad I just hold it all it. And I don't know what to do!! :mad:
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 4, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Hun it's okαy we αll been there with our pαrents- I certαinly hαve, you sαy you don't show your feelings well next time tell your dαd. if you dαd obviously doesn't know your feelings then he doesn't know thαt he upsetting you. hαve α tαlk with your dαd tell him how you feel αnd how you'd like to be respected αnd how you'd like to hαve some more freedom (depends αlso on your αge... which you αre?. )
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
    You did not say your age, and the such, But as you grow you may even learn to appreciate the fact he loved you enough to really care enough to ruin your life by keeping you out of trouble.

But he does care, Iknow it is a pain,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Does he care? Why doesn't he want affection? [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend broke up because it was too stressful, and we took some time off to be a little independent. He was totally whipped before and would do ANYTHING for me and I took that for granted. Now we got back together and it's a lot less stressful and its very sexy.. but he doesn't like to...

Ing financial [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone done any business with ing financial? I like to here the pro's and con's of a company before I deal with them. Thanks in advance.

Dj-ing [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are any Dj traing courses in Scotland. I tried looking up the internet and can't find any. Cheers

View more questions Search