Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    comingback Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 12:34 PM
    On the low
    I am separated and have been since 12-24-06. Yes I married a drug-addict and alcoholic he threw me and my 2 mon old son out that night because he couldn't see his kids by his first marriage (because of his verbal abuse) I left there with the clothes on my back and a few other things... went back once to get what I could while he wasn't home... now he has the locks changed and my 4-wheeler chained to a tree... I can not afford a lawyer so I will have to go through legal services. Does anyone have anything good to say about people at legal services like will they fight for you because I want strict supervised visitation with my son and the one I will have in December. He DOES NOT deserve to even see them as far as I'm concerned but I know that's not right but he does need supervision because he drinks and he is violent
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 12:43 PM
    I say screw the four wheeler, get the kids and go as far away as you can. You can go to a shelter, they really can help in this type of situation. Just worry about you and the kids for now. Then get legal services to help you out. That guys can't do any good for them or you. Are you working, have you got a place to live right now?
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

May 5, 2007, 08:18 AM
    The legal aid people will fight for you because that is what they do, they really will do the best that they can and since he is not allowed to see his other kids you may be able to bring that up and maybe talk to his first wife and see if she will testify for you in this case. Maybe you will be able to use her help to keep him away from your children too. If she doesn't want to testify maybe she will write your lawyer a statement that your lawyer can read in court. Good luck to you. I have a violent ex who is in prison right now (third time) he has only seen my son once when he was two months old. Every time he gets out he tries to contact me and stands out side my parents house yelling obsene things all hours of the night. My husband now wants to adopt my son but I am worried that if I take my ex to court to try and do this that he will get vistation instead so I am just waiting for a while to see what happens. I hope that you get your children away from this monster, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low rpms [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vanguard V21 engine in a lawn tractor and can't get the rpms up. The throttle is wide open but rpms are low. The choke is off. Its only 1 yr old with few hrs on it. Any ideas??

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Low self esteem [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old and I'm a stay at home mom to a 13 month old. Over the past 5 years I have gained 50 pounds. I'm starting Weight Watchers and joining a gym so that I can get my weight under control. I'm a good mother and I try to be a good wife. Other than that though I feel like a waste of...

Buying a car on low income with low responsibility [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student. The car that my parents bought for me doesn't run anymore. I want to buy a new car. My parents have bad credit. My grandparents pay for my schooling, but they will not buy me a car. I only make $5000 to $7500 a year. I have no real financial responsibilities. All of my income is...

View more questions Search