Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rolandas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Girlfriend states that she don't love me anymore
    Hello,
    I was dating with girlfriend for 1 year .A week before she said that she want to have a break(smth similar),because she only loves me like friend and nothing more.She is also very said about that.She says she wants freedom,because she had enough of that.I love her so much.What should I do?Leave her,don't write to her and so on,and wait when(if) she comes back?What could I do to revive love?She really loved me..

P.S. Sorry for english
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 4, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I don't understand. "i was dating with girlfriend for 1 year .A week before she said that she want to divorce?"
    Are you dating this woman or is she your wife?

May 4, 2007, 07:59 AM
    She was my girlfriend.Sorry for language again:)
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 4, 2007, 08:37 AM
    If she really loves you then she will come back. Give her time and you will find out.

May 4, 2007, 08:43 AM
    She already said,that she don't love me..
    CCPofJoplin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 01:44 PM
    I'm having this same problem right now..
    I've dated my girlfriend for nine months and she told me she wanted a break..
    Before that we had been fighting more and stuff..
    Last night she told me she wasn't in love with me anymore and didn't feel like it was right..
    I feel like I can get her to love me again if we spend time together..
    I feel like she is just confused about her emotions..
    I'm also like her third boyfriend so I don't know.. maybe I'm wrong about everything..
    This truly sucks..
    inloveandhopele Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 11:37 AM

I can tell you guys that I am like your girlfriends. I too have been in a long term relationship and I have fallen out of love with my guy. It is a conglomeration of things that causes this. For me, it was not feeling important. Not being a priority. Don't get me wrong, I love my space too, but when a night of drinking with the guys, or baseball games, or concerts become more important that hanging with me, it takes its toll. A girl wants to be respected, and shown that she is special. Girls see the little things, and it says a lot to them. We think totally differently than you guys.
    CCPofJoplin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Yeah.. I know what you mean..
    But I'm really not like that..
    She was my only priority.. so maybe that's what did it.
    I don't know.. I guess I'll get over it..
    She won't talk to me anyway..
    But I do still miss her...

I don't know if I should try and talk with her
    Or if I should just totally cut myself off from her..

Like should I be like hey what's up or should I
    Stop talking to her sister (who I'm good friends with.. )
    Stop looking for her in the halls and
    Stop thinking about her entirely..

Don't know..
    1800proof Posts: 63, Reputation: 36

Sep 11, 2009, 12:37 AM

I've been married for a long time now, but when I was younger, the best thing to do was move on and pretend like it doesn't bother you. Every time, my ex girlfriend would come back. Sometimes in as little as 1 week. Do this, an she'll wonder why you haven't called or tried to come in contact, then she'll think, "what's going on?" then try to contact you. Like I said... it was a long time ago, but that's how it used to work for me... Good luck to you!
    arsh nafra Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2009, 11:30 PM

In her life there is someone special and just because of him she is doing these such things,she will never ever come back she loves anybody else um sure,so buddy just tell her that I am leaving you forever just because you don't love me anymore... after that don't message,cal or talk to her... have an attitude and searh for someone else u"ll get far better then her... tc
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Oct 4, 2009, 01:41 AM

You cannot get over someone properly unless you cut off all contact with them for at least a few years. You willfind yourself again. This won't last foreverand you will be happy again, even though this feels like the worst emotional pain you could possibly experience. This is what they call a broken heart. Everyone goes through it at least once in their life. It is part of being human.

Hang in there. Do things for yourself. Reconnect with friends. Look after yourself. Leave her alone. She will come back to you if this relationship that you have had will ever restart.

YOU WILL FEEL HAPPY AGAIN!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 21 and my wife don't what sex anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. The first 4 month of my relationship was great we had sex 4 to 5 times a night then she got pregnant and we did it 1 time a day then it was 1 time a week then 1 time month 4 16 months after my son was born it was 1 every 2 weeks and then it was 3 times a week after she whated to have more kids...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search