Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorpio124 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Should I get revenge?
    To make a long story short, I have filed for a divorce and hired a private investigator, and had a temporary hearing. Currently, I am awaiting a final divorce. Meanwhile, Iam still angry over the blood stained pants, lies, dishonesty, and calls to his whore while I was in the hospital( with a heart condition, I'm only 45). I also found out that this is not the first time he has cheated on me. I want to write him and his lover a letter. I know that someone is going to tell me to invest my time & energy elsewhere and move on. But, I just feel that it would lift a burden off my shoulders and I can finally begin to heal.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

May 3, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Honestly the chump ain't worth it. Don't let him bring you down. If you have been blessed with a second chance please don't waste it on that. I hope you find your way, but please don't walk that path.
    Gho5t Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 07:36 PM
    I think it will make you feel better. However,becareful on how you aproach the situation. Don't be insulting,just be direct on how you feel and show them both you are better than them by "not" lowering" yourself to their standarts.
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Sep 9, 2008, 04:38 PM
    You should be careful not to say anything that could be used against you during a future hearing.
    Unhappily_Happy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Honey, this is such a painful situation and my heart goes out to you. I am very much like you and would want to do the same thing myself.

It may help if you would write the letter, exactly how you feel right now, then sleep on it. Read it again in the morning and decide if you still want to send it out. Sometimes it helps just to get these feelings out, and writing them helps, even if you don't end up sending the letter to him.

One caution though: if you do decide to send the letter tomorrow, be careful as mentioned in another post, not to incriminate yourself or make yourself seem unstable, especially if there are children involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I seek revenge on my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later I find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?

Cowboy Revenge [ 5 Answers ]

Cowboy Revenge A New Mexico cowboy was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous Pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud Towards him. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses And YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the...

Using the court system as a tool of revenge [ 5 Answers ]

OK the set up is she didn't let me sighn the birth cert. at the hospital. So I had now rights. I went to the probate court and filed emotion to establish perternity. Came back pos then I when to court to get vistation rights. And got those. It set up to be twice a week 5hrs a day to be arranged by...

View more questions Search