Jun 4, 2007, 06:59 PM
    It's o.k. Joeysgirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all After a very long time I felt that I met the right person; I want to be with. We dated for 4 months. All was well He was just coming out of a relationship. We liked each other very much and cared for each other a lot. One day... he simply stopped taking my calls and a few times that he...

I want back my x-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I was dating with a guy for 2 years.When we broke up we were seeing each other for long time but he didn't want to be couple.. He was afraid to get closer to me and feel more things such as love.I told him to stop this relation so I can go on and find someone else but he does not want it. He can...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

I was with him for 3 years and we broke up a year ago. He has a girlfriend now and she's pregnant. When I first heard about it I was heart broken. He still calls me all the time. But lately he hasn't. I know he's having problems with her because I still go to his mothers house because she wants me...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search