Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    everdream Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 10:55 PM
    What is the name of the song and who performed it?
    What is the name of the late 1990's song with the lyrics, "my heart is riding on a star course baby", and who performed it? It is from the pop or soft rock genre. I would appreciate your expert answer!

Thanks,
    everdream :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 12:08 AM
    I may be incorrect, but are you sure that those are the exact words in the lyrics? Did a search for those words in that order and could not find them.
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 3, 2009, 10:58 AM
    I was looking for this same song and I had the same line (wrong) in mind!
    The song is Amanda Marshall's Dark Horse, saw the answer in another forum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kFwS-LG5SY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is income from US employer paid for work performed abroad tax exempt? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a nonresident (Indian) looking for advice regarding filing my 2006 taxes. I have searched several forums but haven't found a convincing response to the following question: During 2006 I was on F1-OPT till June 28. I started work from my employer in Wash DC on April 24. Since my OPT...

Services Performed Outside the United State [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a nonresident working for a US company performing my services inside and outside US territory. According to Publication 519, Chapter 2, Personal Services topic, Page 12, Column 3, Paragraph 2nd, it is said: “... you must include in gross income as U.S. source income the amount...

Song I saw performed on the Brits [ 2 Answers ]

Four guys, flawless performance, came on soon after Nelly Furtado won her award. Who was it and what was the song please?

Work performed and not paid by the company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm selfemployed and there's a two companies that I did some work for them and they have not yet paid me for my permit expediting service. What can I do ?

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search