Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy one Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Can spirits be drawn to a negative person?
    My husband is a very unhappy negative person.It seems like when there's a lot of fighting or unhappiness going on the spirits in this house let you know they are here.Last night my husband had started his usual drama ;My sons and my sons girlfriend were out on the patio and I was bending down to get a soda from the pantry when I heard stomping feet go past me and into my sons room slamming his door.They were outside still and my husband was in bed.I really was freaked out by it to say the least.Plus last night my son was taking pics with his camera and when he took a pic of me we found a strange glowing thing behind me.We both looked at it to figure out what it could be.As I was sitting on the coach and there's no explanation for it but strange.Also that morning as I was coming down the hall I smelled rotten eggs,like sulphur.It was there then gone.This is a brand new house and there shouldn't be any smells like that.My divorce will probably make things worse for us here.I guess I'll get ready for the worst.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 1, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Just like plants are attracted to sunlight and feed off it in the physical world, evil spirits are attracted to negative energy and feed off it in the "spirit" world. Powerful spirits actively try to influence people experiencing these very strong emotions and try to get them to cause harm in the physical world.

I don't know if your experiences are mere coincidence... If there is a spirit at work here - It might be an evil spirit being drawn to negative energy, or maybe it's trying to warning you about something.
    shambles84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Ye the spirit sounds like its created a bad atmosphere and you and your husband having tension between each other is letting the spirit feed off the bad energy,try not to argue in the house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

Pension drawn early [ 1 Answers ]

I have my retirement pesion withdrawn fully. I am a Non Resident Alien. How is this money taxable? The service provider has sent me 1099-R tax doc for the pension I have with drawn.

View more questions Search