Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I know that it's horrible what he's done...and more then likely he's moved on to some other girl who is too young to even buy her own liquer.
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 31, 2007, 09:24 AM
    He can not nessaceraly go to jail.. it depends where he lives... where I live you can date anyone fourteen or older with parents permission... and they were only three years apart! Me and my boyfriend are six years apart! It doesn't neccisarily mean he is taking advantage of her.. my parents are eleven years apart... should my dad go to jail?
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 09:26 AM
    That's for jail..what about sex..... and it's not jsut the law. It's morals in general.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Under the eyes of the law this girl cannot make decision for herself. She does not even have the right to her own medical information.

And its not about age difference its about her being UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT. In the eyes of the law HE IS RAPING HIS GIRLFRIEND UNDER THE EYES OF THE LAW SHE CANNOT MAKE A DECISION TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM THAT IS WHAT STATUTORY RAPE IS.

Are you people so freakin stupid that you think its okay for a MAN to have sex with a CHILD. If she was 13 would you still think its okay? What if he was 25 and she was 14, still okay?

If he came around my daughter he would meet the business end of a shotgun and would be in handcuffs. Get a damn clue Harlos
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Where he is, it is against the law. 16 is the age of consent and she is 15, it is statutory RAPE.
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Thank you J_9... statutory rape was the words I was looking for.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HaRLoS
    He can not nessaceraly go to jail.. it depends where he lives... where i live you can date anyone fourteen or older with parents permission... and they were only three years apart! me and my boyfriend are six years apart! it doesn't neccisarily mean he is taking advantage of her.. my parents are eleven years apart... should my dad go to jail??
    Dating and engaging in sex are different things. Age differences are also a relative thing. A 20 yr old and a 26 yr old are not a problem, neither is 35 and 24. But 20 & 14 or 27 & 16 are big problems. Girls under 16 are from a very different world and mindset from an adult male. That's why statutory rape laws exist.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 1, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Girls that young will act in ways to impress older boyfriends. It may not be "typical" virgin behavior, but what is that anyway? Everyone has a different body and things happen to some girls that do not happen to others. Its also very possible she's ACTING like this comes naturally to her, but in reality it may not be.

Basically, this is the kind of stress you will have dating such a young girl. The difference between maturity at 15 vs. 18 is great (or should be) and will cause problems. Not to mention the sex should have waited. (If you really love her, you should respect her more than this)

You should trust her and if you don't, you should end the relationship.

Anyway, if you were a virgin until you hooked up with a kid, what makes you knowledgable enough to judge her?

I'm feeling nauseous
    Kutie20 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Okay first of all. To give you some info. When I first had sex I did not bleed. It did not hurt. And I always perfered 2 fingers over 1. Some girls are just like that. But also You need to be SUPER careful about having sex with a minor. It is called statatory rape. So you need to just stop having sex. At least with her. But I will say I believe sex is for marriage. But if you are going to do it then be protected and don't have it with a minor
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 04:38 PM
    All you can do is ask her.. I mean no one can answer you question properly because we don't actually know. Yes, it doesn't sound like she was a virgin but its different for different girls.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Yes I think so:

My first time well wαsn't so pleαsent I wαs 15 αnd wαs with α 19 yeαr old-- I didn't bleed or hαve much pαin- some but not αs horrible αs everyone mαde it to be.. you must remember thαt α hymen could be loosend by sports, biking, fingering [if it wαsn't her ex's it could hαve been herself], swimming, fαlling down.. etc.. αnd αlso there αre girls out there thαt their VJ's αre wider thαn others--

If she sαys she wαs α virgin thαn trust her-- you sαy you love her αnd there is no love without trust. If this wαs α lie she'll fess up sooner or lαter αnd tell you how much of αn idiot it mαkes her feel.

Good luck to you <3
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 12, 2007, 03:50 PM
    It sounds like your girlfriend is experienced not nessicarily saying she was not a virgin because there are other things you can use i.e.. Dildo//vibrator
    lydiagr Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Aug 15, 2007, 11:58 AM
    She could have been a virgin. No, it doesn't sound like "virgin behavior", but I was a virgin with my boyfriend and not all girls bleed the first time. I didn't bleed. Is she athletic at all? A lot of girls get their hymen broken by horseback riding or even using tampons could tear the hymen. So her not bleeding doesn't mean she's not a virgin. Also, about it not hurting, maybe she was just really horny and ready for you. For some girls it hurts the first time and for some it doesn't. It all depends on if the girl is really turned on and if she has been fingered.

And about fingering, girls get "looser" when they get turned on. About using 2 fingers instead of just one, maybe you just made her super horny and she knew she could take more. Again, it all depends on the girl and her body. There is also the chance she has used a dildo before, in which case she would still technically be a virgin because it wasn't an actually person, but nothing would hurt her. Maybe she got herself ready for you by stretching herself when you weren't around, because she didn't want it to hurt the first time.

There's always the chance of either side, but for me, I was a virgin and it didn't hurt and I didn't bleed. I also didn't enjoy it at first until I got used to the feeling.
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2007, 09:12 PM
    First of all... it may not seem like virgin behavior... but sticking up for her... 1.the hymen (spellings off I know) doesn't always break from sex... it can break from sports or riding horses or something like that... 2. as for the fingering part and the going kind of fast part... she has done other things besides sex... maybe all except... hence the reason she asked you to use two and the reason it didn't bother her going fast... plus and I'm just wondering... but she might have because she was afraid to lose you or something along those lines she is younger than you... 3. as for the not hurting part... it didn't really hurt me my first time... she could be one of those girls who enjoys a little bit of pain during sex... then again she could have been acting like it didn't hurt so you wouldn't worry... who knows... there are a buncha of reasons for all these things... I think this is something you need to talk to her about... only she can awnser the questions you have... besides... if you love her like you say you do then you owe it to her to ask HER instead of jumping to conclusions... I know that everything put togather seems odd... but you never know...
    differentbutclassy Posts: 9, Reputation: -2

Sep 1, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Well acually I disagree I do think she was a virgin cause when I was a virgin I was like that and it really didn't matter And if you really love her then trust her
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Wow, its not everyday someone comes onto a internet site that can be seen by millions and confesses to statutory rape. You need to find yourself someone of legal age if you are going to partake in premaritial sex. And watch your back, there just may be an officer, or deputy there to ask you your name, and then place you under arrest. Then what? Will it really be worth it then? Just trying to get you to think before acting. A romp in the hay is fun and good for a short period. Raising your kids and caring for them lasts a lifetime.
    Cattie999 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:41 AM
    I was 15 when I lost my virginity.
    But I didn't bleed.
    I had bled when someone fingered me earlier and that had hurt, however my first time sex didn't hurt and I enjoyed it.

However I think that before you have sex again you should try and improve your trust in her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

My girlfriend is a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

All right so here is the problem. I know what I have to do and everything, but I have a question about my girlfriend beinga virgin. 1.Is it garenteed she will bleed? 2.Is it garenteed for it to hurt her? 3.If so how long will the pain or bleeding last? Thanks everyone for helpingme out

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search