Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HLewisJackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Payne Air Conditioner
    How much does a Payne 13 SEER cost?
    JackT Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Apr 29, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Need more information. What size btu/hr or tonnage. Are you talking just the condensing unit or the air handler as well. How about labor and material. ( copper tubing, thermostat, new filter drier, electrical etc. )
    Touchdown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 02:47 PM
    $1575 including installation in southeast Minnesota for a Payne 2.5 ton 13 SEER energy efficiency

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

New air conditioning unit - Payne [ 16 Answers ]

I live in a condo. All of the units in the building need to new air conditioners because they are all old are will not survive an inpending reroofing. The association got a bid for a company that will put in a new A/C unit for anyone who wants one - it is about $1500 installed. The estimate...

Air conditioner condenser air temp [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the temp coming form the outdoor condenser should be really warm, like that coming out of a furnace, or just mildly warm, like around 90. Does the temp coming out have anything to do with performance or cost? I ask this because I live in an apartment, and the downstairs...

Air conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all. I have actually two questions. Our home is about 7 years old and is extremely hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Any ideas why. Our attic is unbeleivably hot. Should I instal a fan in there. My second question is can I add an air conditioning unit to my gas furnace(carrier)...

Air Conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

Rencently is was cool outside and I turned off my air conditioner. A couple of days later I wanted to turn it back on. It no longer blew cold air. Everything appears to be working fine. I turned it off and haven't tried to use it until the other night it was cold out and I wanted to heat the house,...

View more questions Search