Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xenoreaper Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Am I right to feel this way
    Hi, My name is Jarrod

I have been with this girl for almost three years this September. I know that I love her and we have a beautiful 1 year old son. Now, since we have gotten the internet she has been spending a lot of time talking to other men and fantasy role playing. Some of the things she does when she role plays make me very angry. I always thought that when you have a significant other that anything sexual should be done together. She says that it isn't real and that its only the character that she portrays doing the acts. But I don't see the difference between that and Cyber-sex. Especially when our sex life isn't that good anyway. I just don't understand how she can enjoy doing this knowing that I know about it. I would feel really guilty if I did that with someone other than her. So what I want to know is, Am I right to feel angry? Is she wrong for doing this? I don't know please tell me your thoughts if you have any.
    freebird1981 Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Apr 27, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I would feel the same as you. I go into chat rooms sometimes, and if somebody comes over for a private chat and they ask for something other than that I say no that's what my man is for...
    She is disrespecting you, and damn sure if my man was doing that in our house we wouldn't be together anymore.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 27, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Yes, you have every right to be angry. She is cheating on you. Any type of sexual feelings or acts with another person is considered cheating. You need to sit her down and talk to her. Tell her that she is hurting you. Oh and congrats on the son... they are so cute aren't they. Anyway if she can't understand where you are coming from. And doesn't think about your feelings maybe you should get out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 01:49 PM
    From your other post and you both being so young I think your in over your head here. She has to many problems and issues that require professional help to deal with. I doubt she can see what she is doing wrong so is unlikely to change or even understand what your concerns are. Unless she gets the help she needs, I'm afraid that you will have a lot of suffering to do. You and your child. Seek the counsel of a professional to guide you through the process of reconciling her short comings, and see if she will get help with you.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
    I concur. Your domestic life is not healthy. Get professsional help.
    tish_the_dish843 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I think u have all the right to be anger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

I Feel so alone! [ 20 Answers ]

Im feeling so alone at the moment, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and me and my partner have been having a few problems recently but we are getting back on track now. We both have a better understanding of each other. Only thing is my mum. She went nuts when I first told her was screaming at me...

Does he feel at all? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfreind for about 3 months total, and he doesn't really like to show emotion at all. He kind of smirks sometimes but that's it pretty much, he has built a wall around his emotions because I think someone hurt him in the past but I'm not quite sure at all. I have...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search