Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatoula Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Black period
    Hello, I don't know if anyone has experienced this before, but my period came a week early and it has been black since day one, its been over a week and I still have it. It has never been this color and never lasted more than 7 days. I'm not experiencing any pains. I'm just worried because its black overdue and thick. What should I do?:(
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 26, 2007, 11:49 PM
    It sounds like you were pregnant and the baby poopied in you but... do you think you could have been pregnant? That is all I can think of... its black and thick like you describe too... you better get to the doctor hun.
    gatoula Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Actually yes it did come to my mind that I might had been pregnant. Do you think that me being under allot of stress my body rejected it?
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 12:44 AM
    That could be it too... just try going to the doctor, I'm not even a nurse so I can't give you medical advice. Please just go to the docs.
    kso Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Black or brown indicates old blood. I would get it checked out anyway. If you are, or were pregnant, there could be some retained tissue that needs to be dealt with or you could get a pretty nasty infection. Best of luck to you, and hugs!
    stellastarbella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gatoula
    hello, i dont know if anyone has experienced this before, but my period came a week early and it has been black since day one, its been over a week and i still have it. it has never been this color and never lasted more than 7 days. im not experiencing any pains. im just worried because its black overdue and thick. what should i do?:(
    Yeah.. its my 3rd day and it's a mixture or red and very dark brown I don't know if this is normal or not. However I am having cramps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

Black spots [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a blacken tongue. Some of it washed off and is now red. Please help. He has not eaten anything for this to happen.

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search