Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankiebob_mclarry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Should I dump him?
    I've been with this guy for 3 months and he is extremley over protective and he follows me around. So last Friday I just got fed up and brokeup with him. Then all my guy friend (who are his friends also) got mad at me and started calling me a "psycho " and things like that. But I didn't let it bother me. But secretly for the last week or so I had been talking to this guy I know that lives in the town about 5 miles away, we had gone out before and I still kind of had a thing for him. When I broke up with my Boyfriend we started talking even more and when he said he was comeing into town to see his mom (who lives right down the street from my best friend) I told him he could com eover since I already had a lot of people over bcause my mom was out for rthe night. Before the guy could get to my house everyone left except my best friend (who I had beenin a fight with just days before because my mom called her a bad influence and then she called my mom a ), my sister (whos 7) and my brother (whos 10). I called my friends that had just left and aske dif they could come back over so I could walk down the street to meet the guy cause he didn't know where I lived and they came over but when I was about half way to where I was meeting him they texted me saying I was a bad friend for leave them with my brother and sister and that I was a whore. I was almost there so I just met the guy. We walked back to my house and everyone was gone except my best friend, my bro and sis. The guy sat on the couch and talked to my sister for a while but nothing happened between us. Then the girl that had called me a whore called my house and asked to tal to my best friend. I gave her the phone an dshe started wispering and laughing. Then the next day I went to the mall with my mom, her boyfriend, and his daughter. When we got back tohis house I was to stressed about everything I just sent my X a text saying I was sorry and asking for him to forgive me and take me back. Italso explained why I had been crying the night before we broke up on the phone which was because my mom had found out that she has a brain tumor. I asked him not to tell anyone. Then Monday I was sick so I didn't go to school but after school my now boyfriend called and was telling me that everyone encluding my supposedly best friend. Well I ignored it cause I didn't want to start another fight. Then it turned it out that my boy friend was telling everyone else he wasn't going to take me back. So I was on Myspace and I was talking to a friend and I was like " i wish he would just tell me if we were or not so if we werent i could talk to other guys" and my guy friend said " well he said yal werent. so i think you should look for other guys hint.. hint. will you go to the movies with me this weekend?" then thinking that I was single I said "Yea". Then my boy friend text me saying he wanted to go out and he was sorry and so I said OK and we were officially going back out. The next day my guy friend was still think we were going to the movies but I wrote hima note explaining everything but now he's telling me to just dump my boy friend an dgo with him. But the truth is I don't like either one and I don't want to hurt my boyfriend cause he's a god guy and if I breakup with him 2 in one week I'll be knon as the school whore but I don't want to hurt my guy friend because we used to be really close. I would rather just be single but I'm so tired of all the stress I've gotten physically sick and to be honest I've even cut myself latly from just having to think about it all includeing my parents divorce. What should I do about the guy problem? And if I break up with my bot friend how do I do it? PLEASE HELP!:confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Hit the enter button now and then so we can actually read your text.

Drop the drama. He's not worth it. It's that easy if you let it be.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:01 AM
    "My mom had found out that she has a brain tumor."

Your mom has a brain tumor and you are prattling on about boys!?

Get over yourself and see what you can do to help your poor mom!
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 12:13 AM
    I think my favorite saying sums it up. "NO MAN IS WORTH YOUR TEARS, AND THE ONE THAT IS WONT MAKE YOU CRY!" That is so true. No man is worth losing your sanity or your health over. Fuk him and tell him to stop being a fukin little kid and grow the h3ll up and stop playing games cause you are too good for him. And it sounds like you have low self esteem if you took that idiot as of a boy back. Women that get beat on say that their men started as "over protective" like he a got dam dog or something. Then after he take control of your life, he will start beating you and then it will be too late cause something worse could happen. YOU HAVE TO KNOWTHAT YOU CAN DO BETTER! BELIEVE THAT SHYT GURL!
    QueenAdelynn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 02:53 PM
    How can live with all that drama? My goodness. You need a break woman. Drop all the drama, screw what other people think, you're never going to be truly happy unless you do what's right for you. And at this moment, it seems the best thing to do would be break up with your boyfriend (since he obviously sounds like an immature jerk), stay away from the guys / guy friends for now, and stay beside your mother and help her out so that if something worse happens, you won't regret not being there as much as you wanted to, okay? Cheers, and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever dump a guy and then on second thought regret/reverse your decision? [ 5 Answers ]

This may or may not be a self-pity thread (I'm feeling pretty good right now), but I just wanted to ask the women on this board if they've ever dumped a boyfriend or divorced a husband only to regret making the decision weeks, months, or maybe even years down the line. I'm sure this has happened to...

Why did my ex dump me? [ 10 Answers ]

Everyhting was going well for me and my boyfriend. We have been together for about 7months and I thought everything was good, until one day he told me that it is over. I don't what happened? Why did he dump me?

Should I dump him? [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have a boyfriend. I really like him and we get along great, but I don't know if I really love him. The thing is, he tells me he adores me and would kill himself if I ever dumped him. And I was considering it, but then he said that and I though oh crap what the hell am I going to do now?...

View more questions Search