Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoop Posts: 22, Reputation: -3

Apr 26, 2007, 02:07 PM
    So scared
    I'm so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what I can remember .but on the 26 th jan I gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later I felt my period and put a tampon in me and I don't no if I had sperm on my hand. My period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March and wasn as heavy as normal the colour was not like normal then on the 10th of April period came again and it wasn't heavy,were they my periods.the 24April I was feeling as if I was going to be sick and was very light headed. I also feel full all the time and not hungary a coulpe of weeks I felt the opposite I was hungary all the time. What is the matter couls I be pregnant.:( :( :( :(
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 02:26 PM
    There are a lot of reasons for a period to be late and a lot of reasons you can be light headed and have changes in appetite.

Sexual activity that can introduce sperm into the vagina, intercourse or not, can lead to pregnancy. I'm guessing you are not, that you just had a strange cycle and you just feel funny. Even anxiety can cause these symptoms.

But again, stranger things have happened. NOBODY here can tell you with perfect certainty that you are or you are not. You have some waiting to do. Perhaps a test in time.

Again, there are many reasons, including pregnant, that you could have these patterns and feel this way.

Apr 26, 2007, 02:32 PM
    What is your opinion
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 02:40 PM
    ??

the FACT is what I stated... though I did say id guess you were not, but then in my opinion random guesses mean nothing.

you are, as mentioned, in for a wait.

that is the FACT.

do you want people just to say what you want to hear? Sorry. I'm not going to do that.

you had sexual activity that COULD have introduced sperm, or not. You have symptoms that could, or not, be tied to pregnancy.

like it or not, that is the reality. If you don't want reality, I don't know what to say.

a doctor might tell you they didn't think so, but if you continued to exhibit symptoms they might perform a blood test. And then if that's negative they still might not know for sure.

again... we can sit here and comfort you by saying we think you aren't, but we don't KNOW you aren't at this time. Its just the truth.
    padddy Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 04:08 PM
    If I was you I would consider seekin help professional that is because although there is many possabilities there is only one way to find out. I personally wldnt wait around to see what happens because it could be a big impact on your life whatever the reason is I hope that you take our advise and act upon it x:)
    taeshawn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 04:29 PM
    It's all in your head... if you are pregnant then it's not from the sperm that might ave been on your hand from the blow job dats so impossible, speaking as a person who has done human biology an sexuality in detail... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. Our mind is a very powerful ting though if we think we might be pregnant an fret on it our bodies might start to play tricks on us, now that is possible!!
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taeshawn

...if u are pregnant then it's not from the sperm that might ave been on ur hand from the blow job dats jus so impossible, speaking as a person who has done human biology an sexuality in detail....IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.
    Flat out wrong. I've taught more bio and chem, and tutored med students. Your beliefs are incorrect.

As long as the seminal fluid is wet the sperm can live for some time. If exposed to air and dried, then its likely any sperm were no longer viable. But as long as it was still wet there is a chance. I never said it was likely, but possible. To state that its impossible is ignorant. Chances are, shed had noticed wet semen on her hand. But still...

Best practice is to wash and thoroughly dry your hands after oral or hand job to be sure.

I do agree that the chance is lower. I also agree that people think themselves into diagnosis easily. Every med student scares themselves into thinking they have a new disease every few weeks.

But to tell someone that it isn't possible shows that you aren't as knowledgeable as you think.

Apr 27, 2007, 01:07 AM
    How long does sperm live when in contact with air
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 01:34 AM
    From Mechanisms of Sperm Motility - Charles Lindemann - Sperm Facts

The QUESTION most frequently asked to Dr. Lindemann via e-mail: How long can sperm live on environmental surfaces? ANSWER: They die as they dry out, so it depends on how quickly they dry. They also are killed by fresh water due to osmotic shock. Soap and detergents such as those used for laundering and hand washing also kill them, as these substances strip off the cell membrane of the sperm. Something to consider: They are the haploid half of your life cycle so be careful where you leave them.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hoop
    im so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what i can remember .but on the 26 th jan i gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later i felt my period and put a tampon in me and i dont no if i had sperm on my hand. my period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March and wasn as heavy as normal the colour was not like normal then on the 10th of April period came again and it wasnt heavy,were they my periods.the 24April i was feeling as if i was going to be sick and was very light headed. i also feel full all the time and not hungary a coulpe of weeks i felt the opposite i was hungary all the time. what is the matter couls i be preg.:( :( :( :(
    HOW ABOUT THIS ANSWER... GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND TAKE A BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST!!!!!! there you go, my advice, that will be $1,000,000.00 please LoL.

Apr 27, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Wel what are the chances
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Ummm... the more viable sperm you transfer in, the more likely, though its still not as likely as through intercourse.

But "what are the chances"?? We've told you its less likely you are, but still possible you are.

Were you ovulating? How many viable sperm were transferred? How can ANYONE know this? you were there and you dont even know.

So... LIKE IT OR NOT... you'll probably have to wait a while. See if your period comes, or take a test. Even if the test is negative you might need to take another one. It takes time for pregnant hormones to build so sometimes a negative test is just failure to detect pregnant, not the absence of.

That its sooooo hard for you to understand this means you don't understand your own body. Time to get educated.

And read what has been said. Not likely doesn't mean can't happen. NOBODY can tell you yes or no right now with absolute certainty.

You are sexually active. Own up. Learn. And stop ignoring what you are being told.

Apr 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Confused/worrying
    A while back I was always feeling hungary now in always fool and feel ful when eated small amounts, my periods haven been there normal flow for the last past two months I have not had sex but did have fore play,I'm scared and worried :confused: :confused: :(
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
    It's perfectly normal... don't worry about it.

Apr 27, 2007, 11:25 PM
    What aprt is normal

Apr 27, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Its strange because I have had 2strange periods and I haven had this before then I have all this after giving a blow job

Its strange because I have had 2strange periods and I haven had this before then I have all this after giving a blow job. I haven't had sex
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Why are you scared and worried? If your concerned about anything that you mentioned it is best to see your doctor.

As far as I can see everything is normal. Maybe the feeling full feeling is actually gas, reflux. It could be anything. Like I said only way to know for sure is to see your doctor.

Best of luck.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 11:31 PM
    how long does sperm live when in contact with air
    Not long.

its jus strange because i have had 2strange periods and i haven had this before then i have all this after giving a blow job. i havent had sex
    Periods change as you grow and mature. It is normal.

Your worried over nothing but as I said in another thread that you started, if your truly concerned and nothing we say releases any of that worryness you have, then it is time to get educated and visit your doctor.

Joe

Apr 27, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Its strange because I have had 2strange periods and I haven had this before then I have all this after giving a blow job. I haven't had sex
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
    How old are you? Why are you worried? Basically, you haven't said enough for anyone to make a very good suggestion. If your still in school, it is very normal to have irregular periods. When you said you had foreplay... the only reason you would need to worry is if he ejaculated on (or very close to= such as upper thigh) your vagina. That is the only way you could possibly get pregnant from foreplay. Try not to worry. Stress can also cause changes in both period and eating habits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

Alone and scared [ 10 Answers ]

I really need some advice, I don't know who to ask anymore. I am ten weeks pregnant, I am only 17 and my boyfriend is 19, we have been together for two years and had a fantsatic relationship, this has come as a huge shock to the both of us as we definatley weren't planning it to happen. When we...

Scared [ 14 Answers ]

I have this probem for years, if I meet someone and this person liked me and want to go out with me I give them my phone # to get to know them but then I got scared that if I go out with them they are not going to like me like they did when I met them by accident so I creat execused to not to see...

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

View more questions Search