Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    threedaysgrace_7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 04:12 PM
    How likely is it?
    How likely am I to be pregnant? I know it's way too early to be even thinking about this but my last period was on the 6th of April. (It lasted till the 10th.)I have a 32-35 day cycle and my fiancée and I had sex on the 23 of April... I'm really young and I've already been pregnant (which ended in a miscarriage) before but does anyone know just how likely I am to become pregnant?
    CatherinenDaniel Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2007, 04:31 PM
    I think I read that it's something like a 25% chance even if it's done at the correct time and your in the perfect state of mind.
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

Apr 25, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Do you take birth control? If you think that you are to young to get preggy maybe you should start taking it because no matter when you have sex you can get pregnant. The chances are lower at certain times of the month but it always possible. I am not judging you I had a baby at 17 but if this is not something that you want to do then get some birth control.

Apr 26, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I'm not taking birth control (I know, really naive) but I know I should... I'm just really worried about if I got pregnant again...

Jun 9, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Um... another question. I'm trying to get pregnant. If I ovulate every 31-33 days, and my period is from June 8-June 12, and if I have sex during June 23-27, is it very likely for me to get pregnant?
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 9, 2007, 02:13 PM
    The thing about getting pregnant is that it is always possible but we have low chance each month.
    CatherinenDaniel Posts: 58, Reputation: 6

Jun 24, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babieface85
    The thing about getting pregnant is that it is always possible but we have low chance each month.

That statement is incorrect. You are only fertile 3-4days a month of a cycle... O is around 14 days prior to first day of period but it's possible to fall pregnant from semen from a deposit made a day or two prior to Ovulation. It's a misconception the more often your have sex during this time, the higher the success rate - as semen needs time to mature. Hence - a man that has abstained from ejaculation for more than a few days has a higher quality of sperm.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jul 3, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Ok, I did word my statement incorrectly. What I mean is unless people are tracking their cycle extremely carefully it's foolish to think pregnancy is not possible.

Jul 3, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Okay first you don't want to be pregnant now you do? Why the sudden change in your first post you said you were really young and worried about being pregnant then when I said that if you didn't want to get pregnant take birth control you answered that you know you should and now you are asking about how to get pregnant what happened?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 12:52 PM
    You can become pregnant anytime during your cycle... you are just more likely to conceive around ovulation... to say that it only occurs during that small window is incorrect... women can get pregnant on their period.

Now I also want to know if the poster does or does not want to be pregnant, because she contradicted herself, and my answer will change depending...
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 12:53 PM
    I just realized that this post was from APril - pretty old... is this person even still here? Hopefully she knows whether she is pregnant or not by now..

Jul 3, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Wow yeah I didn't check the date so... who knows but I am still confused does she want to be pregnant or not?
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 01:12 PM
    No idea.. she had two contradicting posts... there are a lot of dishonest people that come in here though... so I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back.

Jul 3, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Yeah some of the posts are pretty strange. By the way I can't wait for the next book either, I started watching and reading them because I have a six year old but then I was hooked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search