Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericarox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Poor puppie:(
    I have a 3 week old pomeranian puppy who's has a loss of appetite, foams at the mouth at times, has milky eyes, and can hardly support his weight, what's wrong with him?:confused: :(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Only a vet that has examined him can say. How carefully were the parents screened before being bred?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 05:02 AM
    labman, I saw this post before I signed off last night and couldn't bring myself to answer it at that time.

Ericox, where is the mother to this puppy? Is she on the premises? If not, 3 weeks is way to young for a pup to be separated from the litter. In any event, you need to use your noggin' and call a vet. NOW. Without the benefit of an examination, we cannot possibly diagnose anything online. If you do not get the help of a vet, your puppy may very well die. He may die anyway, but you need to be a responsible pet owner and make an active attempt to get him the proper help that he needs.
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 25, 2007, 09:30 AM
    3 week old puppy , THAT'S WAY TO YOUNG!! Two words for you VET NOW!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can l get my puppie to stop biting? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 16 week old Maltese puppie she seems to be constantly nipping at everyone in my family example hands and hem of there pants, we are not initiating rough play.

15 week old puppie [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy refuses to eat her dry food, should l keep changing foods until l find one she enjoys?

Help out a poor fella [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a coupon for either Acnewizard.com or Skinstor.com? I am dying to buy some Obagi for my wife, but a bit short on cash. Any help highly appreciated.

New Daschund puppie [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have an Alsatian X St Bernard, Miniature Pincher X Yorkie, Jack Russel and we recently added a 10 week old Daschund pup to our family. I desperately need advice on the following PLEASE: 1. The correct diet for the pup (I heard that they need more calcium because of their backs);...

Dachshund puppie won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: I have a 4 months old puppie. One day he eats and the following day he doesn't. I'm giving him Nutra nugget for puppies. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've mixed his food with a bit of milk or with grounded meat or with can food (PEDIGREE) for puppies. At first he would eat it gladly but then...

View more questions Search