Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reginap82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Paralyized cat
    Hi me and my husband went to bed 3 hours ago and the cat woke us of meowing and is now paralyized in the back half?? And is meowing a lot called vet and said he could not help over the phone any suggestions
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 23, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Take that cat to the Vet! Whatever happened to your cat cannot be good.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I don't know what is keeping you from taking your cat to the vet or another vet for that matter. I hope that you do so quickly. Sounds like a real problem for your beloved pet.
    gizmo_48401 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
    I went threw the same thing 3 mo later my cat died and I founed out it was arsnic poising even the vet coulent fined it till he was dead if I had knowen sooner they couled have reversed it because it was sutch a small amount couled be antifreez to
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 24, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Gizmo , you post that you take your pet to the vet for that, than why don't you take them in to get spayed and neutered??
    gizmo_48401 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 01:41 PM
    That was 6 years ago when I was married and my so called husband helped pay for it now since I got screwed in my divorce I can't even pay my rent and I'm losing my place to live!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Pregnant cat question(my 1st cat) [ 7 Answers ]

My kitty is pregnant ,kittens in like 2 weeks.. the male cat just hangs at my house stalking her,it seems like she doesn't like him anymore.why is he back now that she's not in heat? He won't leave.i don't no anything about cats ,please help..

Cat Help [ 2 Answers ]

Since this is the Pets & Animals category, I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Dog Whisperer on the Discovery Channel. Ceazar Milian is amazing with rehablilitating dogs... but I don't have a dog. I have a cat, who is madly in love with me... but no on else. She is about 11 years old now -...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search