Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jody88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I'm scared I'm going to loose everyone
    I was living with my partner until 2 and half weeks ago until I left over our rows about my jealousy.
    His brother was also living with us and was the person who brought the magazines into the house knowing that they always caused rows between me and my b/f. He has also done and said a lot of things that in my eyes he shouldn't. Could you tell me if you feel the same?
    He has been telling me about someone feelang another persons bum in a club he went to but instead of just telling me about it he showed me by squeezing my bum. I don't think this is something you should be doing to your brothers girlfriend whatever the reason.
    He has told me that loads of girls would die for a pair of t*ts like mine and has comented a couple of times that I look fit.
    But the trouble is now that me and my partner have split my mom has told him that his brother tried it on with me which I would not class it as. He is denying it to my b/f and making me look like a liar. His 'girlfriend' if you could call her that is a friend of mine for most of my life knows about what has happened and he is now trying to split us apart as well.
    I am also a good friend to my b/f other brothers g/f and I have been talking to her about things and she said she can believe it from him because he has said something similar to her also. How can I make everyone else believe me without jepordising my friends relationship with her b/f. Help
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Trust me everyone already believes it. After all (and I know some hate this) but boys will be boys. So although everyone is not standing up for you I think they probably don't dought you either. Just move on if you are going to be with his brother it's just something that will have to be dealt with (they are not going to kick him out of the family). Don't make a bigger deal out of it than you have to. Establish boundaries, and be sure you and your BF keep them in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

I'm going to loose everything. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in a desperate financial situation. I am just trying every idea I can think of. Is there anyone or any organization who will loan me or give me $2,000.00 to pay my property tax, my electric bill, my cable bill, my car insurance, and put heating oil in my tank? I swear to God that I...

How to loose in the stomach [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have tried to loose weight for years. I made up my mind 6 weeks ago, and have stuck with it. At the start I weighed 380 lbs. So far I have lost 24 lbs in 6 weeks. The problem is, I am losing below the waist. I haven't lost one pound in the stomach. I am riding an exercise bike...

Need to loose 20 kg in two months. [ 3 Answers ]

I put on 18 kg in last 6 months... now I really need to loose those extra kgs within 2 months or so... How to loose weight this fast... but I want to be healthy as well... can somebody help me in this?

Loose skin? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :pguys i want to ask.. i lost quite a lot of weight and along wit that is the loose skin issue..it looks weird. how do u suggest having firmer skin aside from exercise which is something i'm already doing.. help will be much appreciated..:)

View more questions Search