Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agem59 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Need new propane furnace
    Please give me suggestions on what to look for/ask about when getting estimates on my new furnace. I am a complete novice!
    THANK YOU!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 09:57 AM
    First is get references from other customers that have used the company. Next is to get at least two bid from different companys. Then report back here. You will want the 92/95 % high efficiency furnace if you want maximum sayings.
    agem59 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Thanks for your info! I will definitely report back. It was very helpful to me yesterday, because another user was considerate enough to do that. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane furnace exhaust pipe black [ 6 Answers ]

Propane furnace not working right. Exhaust pipe out of house is black at the end. Does this mean a problem?

Evcon propane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Evcon mod. CGU09516 furnace. Upon starting it seems to work OK. But when blower motor cuts in the flame cuts out.After doing this 2 or 3 times it cuts out and will not cut in anymore. ...

Furnace converted to propane? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a new Carrier furnace installed. I have propane for gas. I cannot tell if the installer converted the furnace to propane, as I cannot find a sticker saying the unit was converted. What would typical symptoms be if it was not converted (noise, etc.). Thank you.

View more questions Search