Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freedon1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Starting a T-shirt business
    I am a young man with a lot on my mind, but do not know where to start!
    I am doing my homework on how to start my own T-shirt printing business, but do not know how to do my business plan.
    If anyone can help me with ideas of how to go about starting a business plan I would very much appriciat it!

D
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Try www.sba.gov for some advice. Also you can purchase software that will help you write a business plan. Good Luck !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting My Own business [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I came to ask if anyone has experience in setting up a business and what the best way of going about it is. What is likely to be an asset to the company? How should I advertise my business and what are the pro's and con's of starting a business? The company is to sell ready made computers...

Starting my own small business [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own lawn business and I've already have some business cards put out on mailboxes ext. and flyers.now my question is how long do I have to wait before someone calls it been 3 weeks now.

Starting my own business [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to start a business and are there any places where you can get a business plan kit? Also I am looking for financial assistance. Can you help?

Starting A New business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Kim,I Have Been Working On My Own As A Cleaner For Approx 8yrs Just Locally,but A Chance Has Just Come Up For Me To Maybe Have 2 Contracts For Buisnesses In My Area Which Would Be A Great Start On The Steep Ladder Of Sucsess,how And Where Do I Start Please Help Someone As I Don't Want...

View more questions Search