Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thinker666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
    What do I do wrong
    Hi I just want to no what I have to do to let guys no that I am interested in them. Seriously it is so hard. I am no super model but I am not paper bag worthy either but there is just no interest in me. Any guys want to tell me what the secret is??
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2007, 08:59 PM
    No real secret. Just talk to them. Walk up, batter the eye lids, pout a little and flirt away. All men love it when a women flirts with them.

It really isn't that hard at all the get the interest of a guy. At least not this single one anyway. ;)

But seriously if you just go and talk to the guy you are interested in and be yourself I'm sure you'll have no worries.

Could you be trying too hard?
    Thinker666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 09:03 PM
    No I think that is the problem, I am to shy. I have just recently started uni and now that I am away from the familiar (unscary) guy faces from my high school it is so much more intimidating.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Be patient and give yourself time to get the lay of the land by looking around and seeing how things go. No hurry, shy girl.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Apr 23, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Push up bras and hoop earrings will do all the work for you
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Learn to flirt.Show interest. Be assertive. Be sure you look the best you can. Athletic women are very attractive. Go out and get what you want, before someone else gets it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 07:56 AM
    I dislike hoop earrings, but I can't say anything wrong about push up bras!

Just go up to a guy you are interested in and start chatting, if they are interested back then you'll know it. I know this is easier said then done but you can take it slow and work on it. I'm sure your friends will be able to help you. A drop of social lubricant helps also. (If you're old enough!)
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 26, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I may not be a boy. I used to ask myself the same question. You just have to be patient, I was single for 4 years!! I'm only 18, but still! You just have to wait for someone you really like. Than talk to him, just go introduce yourself to him! It's that simple!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I wrong? [ 13 Answers ]

I had a little girl a couple of years ago with my ex-husband. I am now currently remarried and my husband has taken on a wonderful father role. My daughter’s biological father hasn’t been in the picture for over 3 years. He hasn’t had contact with us in over 2 years. I have not contacted his...

What went wrong? [ 14 Answers ]

Optatus, in his De Schismate Donatistarum (On the Donatist Schism) II, 13, in PL 11:966, states that "the true Church cannot be cruel," since "dum sanat, vulnerat" (it causes pain while healing), ibid. in PL (Patrologia Latinae) 11:1020. Those whom we kill are not martyrs, since only members of...

Is something wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and 2 years ago I got pregnant when the condom broke and had an abortion because I was not ready at the time and the relationship was so new. I have not been using any contraceptives for the past 6 months because we are now ready to have a child, and now I am not getting pregnant....

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm almost 36 years old, a stay at home mother of four girls ages 4-10 and have been with my husband since we started dating when I was fourteen (married for 13 years). I have absolutely no interest at all in sex anymore. In fact at times, when my husband comes on to me, I'm repulsed and feel...

View more questions Search