Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2005, 09:04 PM
    Fair&Flawless...
    Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (http://www.fairandflawlessskin.com)

I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not?

I really need honest answers please.

Thanks!
    SkinneR Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2005, 03:30 PM
    Hey, why don't you try it... then you could tell us if it works... the thing is, nobody really wants to experiment on their skin... well, I don't think you would hear about them if they are not effective, so try it. :D

Mar 24, 2005, 01:17 PM
    I don’t want anyone to “experimenting on their skin” for me, I’m looking for testimonies from people who have tired it OR possibly even knows anyone who has, and what their experience was. So far I’m getting mixed testimonies. I’m assuming you do research on a product before purchasing it especially online…don’t you?

Mar 26, 2005, 02:54 PM
    .. There was a discussion that F&F is a scam.
    yellowgal85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2005, 09:46 AM
    Trust me when I say that F&F is a scam!

Go to this forum for more skin lightening advice, very helpful when finding healthy safe ways to brighten up!:

http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=11263
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2005, 02:54 PM
    Lol
    WOw and I was going to try that.
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2005, 08:36 PM
    I used it and it worked to an extent. Not worth the price in my opinion though. Gave me a few pimples too

Jun 18, 2005, 09:06 AM
    .. When you say "it worked to an extent" extactly what do you mean by that?

Jun 19, 2005, 12:03 PM
    I mean the results were okay, but not great.
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2005, 11:19 PM
    Amira Magic Cream
    Hey try amira magic cream it worked for me also you may use GODIVA licorice whitening line... its safe... if you got that in your place good but if not I am selling it :D youmay contact me at +639213516769 or email me at [email protected] or chat with me there if you got msn. Thanks
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 24, 2005, 12:28 PM
    Fair and Flawless
    I assure you that Fair and Flawless is not, I repeat NOT a scam.
    They are a real company. I have been using their products for a couple of months and it has worked very well.

I have used the Facial Cream(the new and improved one),serum,whitening soap and will soon be purchasing the gel.

The new cream works so much better and I saw results in 2 weeks.

The soap is now improved too. I think they added more Sepiwhite to it.

Anyone who says this product is a scam is mostly from that group on the exco boards.

Who have never tried it and whose moderator does now allow anyone to even talk about the Fair and Flawless product for "personal reasons".

The reason being she was begging the company for free samples and they did not give her any. Lol

If anyone ask about the Fair and Flawless products they will refer to the drama and the fighting about the cream instead of just saying "try it for your self and see if it works"

No every cream is going to work for everybody.

I'd say give it a try and if the products are too expensive try the ones from "natural aide" they too contain the ingredient Sepiwhite in their products but are way cheaper than Fair and Flawless.
    Michelle_22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2005, 07:37 PM
    Hello
    Everyone who is thinking about using Fair and Flawless should try it. Instead of blaming nikkicute and accusing her of working for the company. Why in the world would she be here so often if she worked for a successful company. Also, look at the ingredients, don't you all know they have some of the best skin lightening ingredients in their products. It is all natural and no chemicals. I will get my order soon, I hope you all stop wasting time and start enjoying your beautiful skin. Of course I was suspicious, but I did my research on the products and now I made a decision to get it. I promise to keep you all updated. Please stop all the fighting and start fixing your own problems.

Nov 16, 2005, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_22
    Everyone who is thinking about using Fair and Flawless should try it. Instead of blaming nikkicute and accusing her of working for the company. Why in the world would she be here so often if she worked for a successful company. Also, look at the ingredients, dont you all know they have some of the best skin lightening ingredients in their products. It is all natural and no chemicals. I will get my order soon, i hope you all stop wasting time and start enjoying your beautiful skin. Of course i was suspicious, but i did my research on the products and now i made a decision to go ahead and get it. I promise to keep you all updated. Please stop all the fighting and and start fixing your own problems.
    The real question is, why in the world would someone who is NOT working for the company be so stubborn and post about these products on EVERY skin whitening forum. Even after she's been banned from dozens, she continues to do so. I have tried F&F and I saw no results. I know others on several forums which claim the results are very minimal. Sorry, but I don't have money to keep wasting on products from a company that can't get it right the first time.
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monica
    ..There was a discussion that F&F is a scam.
    Hi monica go to this forum http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288 - they have a lot of expirience with all the product :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2005, 04:02 AM
    Here is a collection of opinions and reviews of it.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 17, 2005, 07:10 AM
    The Attempted Crucifixion of Nikki
    Michelle,

It seems some want me to "go away" or "shut up" and in some instances, a few are just flat out rude and personally attacking me and a few others as well.
    And it's sad that all of this is over a skin cream.

I was not banned from dozens forums.:rolleyes:
    First of all there is not a dozen skin lightening groups to begin with so let's stop with the exaggerations shall we?

And why is it that if your the person that was banned your acutomatically guilty of doing something wrong? Why is it the person who was banned was wrong and not the person doing the banning?

Some people have been brainwashed to believe if you have the title of moderator you are never in the wrong.

I have been banned from two groups, of which both do not even exist anymore! One of the mods there appoloigized to me about what happened, it was all misunderstanding and has allowed me to join their new group.

The other mod from the now gone lighterkskin proboards was as I written before greedy. She wanted free samples of Fair and Flawless and wanted me to get them for her, I refused. I was banned. Just like that. I ask you, was that fair? I was banned for no other reason than her wanting to get her hands on those products, which she is still trying to do.

Hazing on forums is like water running off a ducks back to me. I will continue to ignore them and let them run their course.Their posts speak eloquently for themselves as they "brand" themselves idiots by their own words

Reasonable people coming across these negative members just learn to start avoiding their posts and they are more often than not, never read anyway. As they go on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

Who has time for that nonsense.?

The comment on me "posting in Every skin whitening forum" brings up an interesting development I am starting to see in these groups.

Some of the cliques on forums have become so territorial about "their" group that if you post on another platform about a subject and you post on "theirs" on the same subject they label it as "spamming". Interesting that one has to get "permission" from the reigning gang in order to bring a subject up for discussion elsewhere or it is deemed spamming "their" board.
    It's a form of "power and control" you can see that in some thugs off the street.

If there is a rule that says I can only post in ONE group about a product I would like to see it. All of these lightening groups pretty much have the same members and some don't.

I joined different lightening groups just like everybody else has. I am not the only one to have joined more than one group to learn about how to lighten skin.

I post about Fair and Flawless in other groups because first of all I am a member and that is what these lightening groups are for, to discuss skin lightening creams and to find out which works and which doesn't.How hard is that to understand?

What's wrong with informing other members of a new product?
    A product that just might help them achieve their goal.

But there is something wrong with others following you to those so called "dozens" of groups to accuse you of working for a company when all I tired to do is help.

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I have had so many more people thanking me for posting about this cream than the few negavtive ones who only want to personally attack me then stick to the subject at hand.

Isn't that something? Von Hoven Cosmetics is not having to put up with any of this. They are just going about their business of skin lightening. While Nikki who does not even work for them is being attacked for their products. The lucky goats!! If only they knew!
    beautiful1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monica
    Has anyone tried fairandflwaless? (Skin Whitening)

I’ve been getting mixed testimonies about it and I also know it’s quit expensive. Has anyone tried it before and if so did it work or not?

I really need honest answers please.

Thanks!
    Yes it works well! I use it and no-one can tell I bleach. You will see results in 2 weeks
    easilytanned Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 03:03 PM
    beautiful1, are you using the open stock or custom made?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Fair And Flawless [ 60 Answers ]

Has Anyone Here Used Fair And Flawless? How Did It Work? Which One Did You Use? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Please Help Me Out!!

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

Help of fair pricing. [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing some Random work for some people what are fair prices for: 1 Painting a small deck 2 Laying seed and fertilizing 3 Planting shrubs 4 digging up shrubs 5 mowing a small yard 6 replacing sprinkler heads 7 laying straw 8 putting up fences

View more questions Search