Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 21, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Good Sign

There should be a sign like this everywhere! People need to learn that getting there pets fixed is the best thing for them and for other pets who are of need of homes.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 10:54 AM
    I have been tempted to suggest to some would be breeders that they see if the vet will give them a group rate on doing themselves too.
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 22, 2007, 10:50 AM
    LOL, I don't know how you can do it, is there always so many backyard breeders on this site? I mean not just for dogs but for cats too. There should be a guide outline about it or something. I wish there was a way to zap someone on the other end of the computer.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Actually AMHD isn't as bad as another site I frequent. Yes I grit my teeth over the titles of many of the cat questions. Since I know little of cats, I leave that forum alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a good sign? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all... new to this site and found some great advice (so thanks in advance). Brief history - I'm 37, my Ex is 36. We dated 5 months but grew extremely close in a very short time... and no, it went beyond the "honeymoon stage" into "love". We both appreciate the value of honesty, friendship,...

How do you sign up for scholarships? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering when I get older in like 2-3 years how you get info about scholarships in other places besides the country you live in?

Is this a bad sign? Am I not good enough? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, this probably isn't good but I don't know... sometimes I go on my boyfriends account on myspace, and he doesn't know it, and I went through his inbox and I found out that he sent another girl a message saying she was cute, and how if she wanted to talk he have her his screen name. I don't know...

View more questions Search