Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prsi Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 06:51 AM
    When do I Ovulate?
    Someone please see my period dates and help me find when I ovulate.Ovulation kit doesn't seem to work for me.

11-Mar-06
    13-Apr-06 33
    18-May-06 35
    20-Jun-06 33
    23-Jul-06 33
    20-Aug-06 28
    21-Sep-06 32
    21-Oct-06 30
    21-Nov-06 31
    19-Dec-06 28
    28-Jan-07 40
    23-Feb-07 26
    26-Mar-07 31
    mrsh Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Ovulation takes place 12 to 14 days after the first day of your last period. If your trying to get pregnant, give a day or two before and after that window of time. Also if memory serves, your discharge is thicker during ovulation. One test you can do on your own is (you must feel comfortable with your body) During your cycle swipe a finger around the vaginal opening. Now, look at discharge and using two fingers (like your going to snap your fingers) pull fluid apart. If the stream breaks right away your not ovulating if if holds together finger to finger you are ovulating.
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 20, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Please do some research on basal temperature charting- it is a little tedious taking your temp every morning but the charts are very helpful in pinpointing your ovulation.
    A woman's temp is pretty steady but peaks right before ovulation and temps stay peaked if conception occurs or drops down to normal levels with your onset of period.
    I know this is an oversimplified exlanation so please look it up!
    Just Google basal charts - a basal temp thermometer is MUCH cheaper than OPK's
    Please feel free to rate this answer and
    GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

33 day cycle.. When abouts do you ovulate? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi yes if you have a 33 day cycle. When about do you ovulate or whens a good time to have unprotected sex to conceive?? :confused:

How do I get an idea of when I ovulate [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there I am new to this site I saw it thought id check it out and get opinions from others. Its nice to hear what other people think/know. My husband and I stopped using birth control its been almost 4 months since I've been off it. We've decided its time to start a family if we can that is. I...

When do I ovulate? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on June 2 when should I start ovualting? My period comes every 24-26 days and lasts 3-4 days..

View more questions Search