Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marcusstorm Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Anyone want to talk
    Looking for someone to talk to, or ask me a question.. im full of information
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Do you have any special interests or things that you know about really well?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Do you think DC will get a voice in congress?

Do you care if they get a voice in congress ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to talk to [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it goes I am 17 and I I've been thro so much in my life that I want to give up Everything I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and the best friends ever.I just can't take my mom and dad's any more they are always bothering me and stuff and I'm tiered of it I use to cut myself and...

Should I talk to her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

View more questions Search