Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 11:22 PM
    No period almost 12 month
    I am 32,I have not had my period in 1 year, I did exercise regular but since last year I do it every day, 3 days per week body pump and the rest of weak swimming,airobic,.
    I just wondering if it can trigger that or there is some more serious.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mna
    I am 32,I have not had my period in 1 year, I did exercise regular but since last year I do it every day, 3 days per week body pump and the rest of weak swimming,airobic ,.....
    I just wondering if it can trigger that or there is some more serious.
    Have you had a pap smear as of late? Have you received a complete phsical as of late? I think it is best to do these things to rule out anything series.

Are you on any supplements, diet changes, anything else that might effect your periods?

With anything it is better to get it checked out and I am kind of surprised you did not do it after a couple of months of not getting your period.

Also another question, have you shown or do you know if it is possible if your body already went through menopause. These are all concerns or questions that I have for you.

Now please make an app with your doctor/gynocologists just to rule out anything else.

Joe
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Just check with your doctor and he can order blood tests for hormone levels.
    There are so many different reasons a woman can stop having her period.
    Benign cysts, endometriosis, low body fat, low estrogen levels. etc.
    You should definitely get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sexualy active and I've missed my period for ovr a month. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm not sexually active. I've had my period for nearly two years and it's never been completely regular. Lately though, it seems to be getting more and more irregular. I think the last period I had was in late January and it is now almost April. I don't know what to do. I'm not sexually...

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Is it normal to not have your period the same every month? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I've had my period for more then 6 year's (guess). I count it first day of bleeding as first day of period (Day 1) and count until the day I have it next, as day one again. Usually I get my period the 31st day. However it vary's from 28th-31st. Also some month's it come's a week late....

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search