Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownster82 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Another Possibly Pregnant
    So, sorry to sound like a broken record.. but here is my story. I am 24 years old, my hubby and I are trying to get pregnant with our second child. We have been trying for over a year. My periods have ALWAYS been regular, with a cycle of 30 days, and period lasting 4-6 days. My last period was due March 25.. making me 23 days late. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests... 2 Clear Blue Easy Digital, and 1 EPT. All three were negative. No added stress in my life, not really being too anxious about getting pregnant... I have the when it happens it happens attitude. No changes in my diet, no weight loss/gain. I am going to get a blood test at my OB GYN's next Tuesday, but until then would like to hear some opinions. Symptoms aren't many... just tightening like a full feeling in my abdomen, my face is broken out... Maybe a little nauseous, no vomitting. No changes in my breasts what so ever... Abdomen is also a little crampy like? This just started in the past 2 days. But it is NOT period cramp feelings. Another thing I thought was little odd... About a week ago, I had a clear mucousy discharge, not a lot... but enough... kind of like when you're ovulating... but I haven't had a period... These are all my symptoms...
    With my first pregnancy my test showed up ++ when I was about 3 weeks pregnant. If my HCG levels were rising, the same... it would have showed up by now... but I don't know maybe HCG levels rise differently with difft pregnancies...
    THank you in advance for your input!
    Jessica:rolleyes:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 08:51 PM
    All pregnancies are different... even with the same woman... It could be pregnancy, but it just as well could be your cycle throwing you for a loop. Pregnancy tests very well could be wrong, but I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, so I think you will just need to wait until the doctors visit. Sorry it wasn't a better opinion.. welcome to the "waiting" club..

Apr 17, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Thank you, the waiting club is great.. (sarcasim)
    Im not about to get my hopes up, because honestly I don't "feel" pregnant.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:05 PM
    That doesn't mean anything. I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 12 weeks along with one of my pregnancies... the other I "felt" it more along the lines of 6 weeks.

Apr 17, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Right, it doesn't mean anything... but a woman's intuition is usually right.. ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I believe it is right if you feel it... but if you don't feel it, you could be wrong... :D

Apr 17, 2007, 09:16 PM
    LOL. AHHH the suspense is killing me!! LOL... I hope I am pregnant... but if not.. try try again, that's the best part right?? :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Of course! Just try to go with the flow, it will happen. Just remember you're not the only one, there's a lot of us out there right now, just kind of waiting around... so at least you have friends. Good luck, and lots of baby dust! Let us know how the dr. appt. goes

Apr 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Thanks so much! Its nice to know Im not alone!!

Apr 18, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Any others opinions??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
    There is really nothing I can add to this. Alk did a great job.

Now, as far as the HPT, you are using first morning urine, right? That is important as it contains the highest concentration of hCG hormones.

Apr 18, 2007, 04:58 PM
    No, I didn't use the first mornings urine, because the test itself said that wasn't important... Although I have read your responses on here about it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could possibly be wrong? [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: :( I've had the same fish tank for 10 yrs now, and all of a sudden my water is constantely cloudy!! I've changed the filter, done an 70% water change... got some ammonia drops (thats what a pet store clerk told me to use) but I don't think it's ammonia... that bottle is gone, and the...

Possibly pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had...

Pregnant. Possibly? [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pap smear on Nov. 2nd, 2006, and they gave me the birth control shot. They found out that I have HPV, and I quit the shot and never wen't back for my second shot. I had a 15 day period in December. Since then I've not had a period. Im very worried, I understand it takes time for your...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

View more questions Search