Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Case1528 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
    I've got 5 weeks!
    Hello!
    I've got my senior prom in just over FIVE WEEKS! I'm not overweight or anything, I'm 5'4" and I probably weigh.. 120 or 125 pounds? I would really like to drop 5 (hopefully 10!) pounds but more importantly I would like to be toned for my prom dress!. The only problem is I play golf for my school's team almost every day after school and I work 15 hours a week. I barely have time for school let alone to work out :( and I get so hungry from walking around so much and from all the stress!
    Please any advice or workout plans are welcome.. I don't have super intense self control with food but I can eat a balanced diet at least. Any work out ideas either? Haha I wish I had a personal trainer
    I would especially like to lose weight in my face and stomach (arms a little too but I don't want to get beefy!) Also, it seems like every time I try diets my boobs get smaller and then when I gain the weight back it comes back somewhere else! How unfortunate...
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2007, 08:40 PM
    First of all it sounds like you don't need to loose weight but if you insist drink lots of water eat fruits and veggies and stuff like broild chicken and fish salads you know healty stuff and try jogging 30 min 3 days and then 3 days sit ups jumping rope push ups you know stuff u would do in gym just alternate 1 day running 1 day working out and so on good luck!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 10:07 AM
    The golfing your doing is great exercise, walking is also a great toner, but even though your schedule is tight, you really need to exercise a little bit more, stationary bike, or biking, weights/resistances training, crunches, leg lifts, you need to work out your whole body. The eating part is equally as important, eat low fat, low sodium foods, no processed foods, low fat dairy, veggies, fruits, lean meats, baked or broiled and whole grain bread, pasta, cereals. And don't forget to drink lots of water. Snack on seeds or nuts, but watch portion sizes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

How many weeks [ 1 Answers ]

A women wants to run a 10km( kilometer) race, she can run 10 mimutes per mile, how many weeks will it take her to run the race.

30 weeks [ 24 Answers ]

I don't know if this qualifies as a question since I'm just updating everyone about how things are coming along... lol.. Hopefully all this might help someone else at some point in time... I just got back from my 30 week appt. and everything is much better than it was last week. I did get an...

View more questions Search