Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    middleschool214154 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Me vs my best friends
    I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting with my best friends. All of the boys in my class tease me and him and they always say Anthony, your girlfriend wants you, but they also say my best friends and Anthony both like each other. Should I keep fighting for him, or just let them be two puppy lovers.
    PS
    Anthony and me are going to the same middle school
    My best friends isn't so should I tell him my real feelings or just let them be?

Confused grl
    bladerecon Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Well, If you feel that strongly about it, then yes, I think you should tell him. Don't say anything in front of his friends, just one day when you two are alone, say "Anthony, I really like you and I know that my bff also likes you, but I really want you and I would do anything for you" You should also talk to your best friends and explain to her that you really like him and you don't want to jeopordize your relationship but you really like him and ask her to back.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 5, 2007, 06:27 AM
    You have to ask yourself what is more important to you? Getting the guy, or walking away like an adult would so as not to cause problems with your friend.
    I am willing to bet at the age you all are your friend will be the one that's around when you are older, the guy will be a distant memory.
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 12:32 PM
    I agree with fix-what-you-broke you have to chose over a guy that might be your soul mate or your best friends that you will remember forever!
    ismescotty22 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 03:06 AM
    1st because they in middle school don't mean anything love is love but you do need to be careful their right about the friends thing more then 1 of my friends have disappeared because we liked the same girl but I still think it was worth it for the love that you experience just tell her how you feel about him if you really do like him a lot and she really is your friend she should back off if not its really up to you to decide rather or not your friends worth losing to this guy or not
    angelinside94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Ok what's wrong with you.. you don't even go to the same school as your BFF... sooooo... who cares... go for the boy if he likes both of you he must being waiting for one of you to ask him out... sooo... go for it... I know it sounds easy... buttttt... she at another SCHOOL!!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 22, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Chicks before d!cks
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 22, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Hello.

If she is your best friend then talk to her about it first. The chances of you and this guy being together very long is slim to none but a best friend can last a life time.

Normally I would say both of you should let him go so there is no hurt feelings. Even if she says go for it is she doing that because she is your friend and inside she is saying she wants him. If you stand aside then it's the same thing. Your going to be hurt.

You can all be friends but not BF/GF
    Sam-xx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by middleschool214154
    I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my bff, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting with my bff. All of the boys in my class tease me and him and they always say Anthony, your girlfriend wants you, but they also say my bff and Anthony both like each other. Should I keep fighting for him, or just let them be two puppy lovers.
    PS
    Anthony and me are going to the same middle school
    My bff isnt so should i tell him my real feelings or just let them be?

confused grl

Hey, I think you should let this guys go, u know just move on. Best friends are always going to be there for you, but this guy could only last a month or two. If you do choose to tell this guy how you feel you could end up hurting your friend. Just think of that before you make your move.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jun 23, 2007, 09:16 PM
    This boy is probably loving the conflict he's causing. Be grown up about things talk to your friend, tell her you do like this boy but if she feels strongly about him then you are willing to give it up to save your friendship. She will appreciate that. And remember friends are there for you when your boyfriend won't be.
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2007, 11:43 PM
    I think you should tell him but id stay away from actually dating him I think you and your friend should no guy is worht breaking up your friendshipfind another guy they come and go but best friends they are hard to find
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I disagree with angelinside. I don't really have any advice for this situation other than to follow your heart (sounds dumb I know but trust me). I just know that I don't think you should ask him out because your friend goes to a different school. She's probably going to find out anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search