Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheyenne2006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Possibly pregnant?
    Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had unprotected anal sex on April 4. He came inside me and I went to the restroom a few minutes later and wiped. Out of Habit I wiped back to front and I am afraid I brought the sperm forward. There was some leakage after sex. I was expecting my period on Aoril 13 but it has not come I took a hpt on Sunday in the afternooon and got a negative result. My question is can I be pregnant or is there another reason my period is four days late?
    Please help.:confused:
    jody88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 01:10 PM
    There could be other reasons for your missed period and there most probably is.But to be sure you should take another pregnancy test as the first was so soon after you were due.
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2007, 02:58 PM
    You might have taken the test to soon try taking it in a couple days and taking it first thing in the morning.somethimes stress can make your period late to
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Apr 16, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheyenne2006
    Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had unprotected anal sex on April 4. He came inside me and I went to the restroom a few minutes later and wiped. Out of Habit I wiped back to front and I am afraid I brought the sperm forward. There was some leakage after sex. I was expecting my period on Aoril 13 but it has not come i took a hpt on sunday in the afternooon and got a negative result. My question is can I be pregnant or is there another reason my period is four days late?
    Please help.:confused:
    Well I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative they are not always accurate the best thing to do is go see your doctor and do a urine test that will be the most reliable way to find out if you really are pregnant... I was 7 days late on my period
    cheyenne2006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Well I still have not gotten my period.Its now April 18 and I should have gotten it on the 13. I took another hpt today in the afternoon and again got a negative result. I have some cramping periodically and this has been happening the last week. I have been having headaches which I never get and I have tp pee all the time. What is going on? I don't have medical insurance so I can't see my doctor for a blood test. What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 04:11 PM
    You need to take the HPT first thing in the morning when you wake up. There is a higher concentration of HCG (pregnancy hormone) in early morning urine.

If this too comes up negative you could go to a local health department or planned parenthood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could possibly be wrong? [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: :( I've had the same fish tank for 10 yrs now, and all of a sudden my water is constantely cloudy!! I've changed the filter, done an 70% water change... got some ammonia drops (thats what a pet store clerk told me to use) but I don't think it's ammonia... that bottle is gone, and the...

Pregnant. Possibly? [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pap smear on Nov. 2nd, 2006, and they gave me the birth control shot. They found out that I have HPV, and I quit the shot and never wen't back for my second shot. I had a 15 day period in December. Since then I've not had a period. Im very worried, I understand it takes time for your...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

Possibly losing it all... [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently entered into a chapter 13 bankruptcy in which there has been major snags along the way. Upon entering my vehicle has been reposed in which took about a month to be returned. My "lawyer" somehow did not file paperwork correctly which resulted in a dismissal of my case. ...

View more questions Search