Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesslynn Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Hurts After Sex
    After I have sex with my boyfriend I get really sore for the whole day after. It usually hurts when I sit down or stand up, and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. Also it hurts the next time when we have sex right as he is putting it in. We use KY every time and I am still getting sore. We used to be able to have sex everyday but now it's more like every other day or every two days because I am so sore. Anybody know what this could be?
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 16, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Explain the hurt- that would help. And is going to the doctor a possibility?
    A dull aching hurt could be a sign of endometriosis. A burning like when you urinate could be anything from a STD to a urinary tract infection or cystitis. The last two I mentioned are very common when people engage in sex frequently or vigorously.

Apr 16, 2007, 09:25 AM
    It is not a dull pain deep inside or anything. It just hurts around the area where he puts it in. And it doesn't hurts when I urinate it hurts when some urine gets on the area. I could go to the doctor but I can't really spend that kind of money. Especially if I can fix this myself.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 09:55 AM
    How long have you and he been sexually active? When did this start?
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 16, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Try using a cream for irritation. Use it after you have sex or before you go to bed.

Apr 16, 2007, 01:00 PM
    I have been sexually active since August and it just started happening recently in Jan 07.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 01:18 PM
    I know you said that a doctor is expensive - but you can go to your health department or planned parenthood at very low cost.
    Some of it may be mental. For a long time after I got married it hurt during sex - so I just really got turned off. I told myself it was going to hurt and braced myself for it and sure enough - it was painful.
    A couple of years ago, something changed - I am not sure what - but I let go of my fear and now sex is enjoyable again.
    I don't know if you are stressed out or something. Also, you said when you pee - it burns if any gets on that area. I would almost wonder if you have a scratch down there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex hurts :( [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Recently every time me and my boyfriend have sex afterward it really hurts and can't have sex for until about 3 to 4 days afterwards :( is there somethink wrong with me? And has this happened to anyone else before if it had what did you do to stop it? Thanks

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

Hurts after Sex [ 7 Answers ]

For some reason after I have sex with my other half it tends to hurt when I pee and sting:eek: and It just makes me so mad that it makes me not want to have sex anymore and before tonight we haven't had sex in like a month and we live together so you know that's bad but it hurts afterwards and I...

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

Hummm... it hurts after sex... [ 10 Answers ]

After I have sex I start 2 hurt down there... why? An it hurts when he is putting it in... why?

View more questions Search