Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nightwalker21492 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 02:32 PM
    California or stay
    I've been dreaming of going to The University of Los Angeles since I was in 7th grade. But I didn't plan on falling for one of my best friends. And now I don't know whether I should go to California or stay and go to a college or University closer to Monson. Please help! :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Maybe you should go to find out if this is what you want; an education and the dream of a lifetime, or stay and maybe not be happy doing it.
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Apr 15, 2007, 03:53 PM
    If I was you id follow my dream.. . If your relationship is meant to be you's will make it work. The worsst thing is having regrets
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Whether you stay or go, you may have regrets, so don't allow that fear to dictate your choice. Nobody else can give you much help on this. In an objective sense it doesn't really matter. If you go, the relationship will be tested more, but if it survives, you'll be surer it's right. If you stay, the relationship may fall apart after awhile anyway. Whichever way you choose, you'll never know what would have happened if you had made a different choice. Life isn't a controlled experiment. Choose wisely.
    neena_dee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwalker21492
    I've been dreaming of going to The University of Los Angeles since i was in 7th grade. But I didnt plan on falling for one of my best friends. And now I dont know whether I should go to california or stay and go to a college or University closer to Monson. please help! :confused:
    Awl you should go to cali it was your dream since 7th grade you should go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California Lease [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very thankful I found this site... it has proved to be very informative and the people that reply are greatly appreciated. I hope someone can answer my question as this is turning into a problem I hadn't expected! I rented a house property in July. The house was being rented by the owner,...

California Probate [ 1 Answers ]

My step-father recently passed away. Prior to his passing, he told one family member that his will was something he wrote on a piece of paper and signed by he and his wife (my step-mother) with no lawyer involved. He told another family member that I was the executress of the estate, and provided...

California inheritance [ 2 Answers ]

My father died in 2000, and his wife (my step-mother) died this year, she has no descendents(children). There is property left that they jointly owned. My father's brother and my step-mother's brother have taken control of the estate. Don't I have a right to my father's estate? To his and his...

California [ 1 Answers ]

Contest Question 1 out of a hundred. I am having a lot of trouble with this one. Thanks for any help. A certain California drive-thru during its almost-90-year span of operation, before a snowstorm in the late sixties put it out of commission... What, where was it... I have tried tunnels,...

View more questions Search