Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    LOL thats funny lighermust it sounds like a rep LOL..

yeah I use those pills for months with no result and I follow direction too... i used 3000 glu with 6000mg of vitamin C for 4 month no result so i gave up on it..

Shorty00 maybe bio claire working for you but my result is not here yet..... im using the cream every single day 2 times a day...
    Hi Gold3509,
    This question is for you (and everyone else you can answer it ). Forgive me if it has been previously covered - as this thread is quite long. Have you used any of the pills from skinbleaching.net i.e, 'swiss turbo pills' (which apparently yeilds results in 10 days) or 'pearl whitening tablets'? And I've just seen that there is also a 'magical facial mask' that produces instant whitening in 30mins, hmmm??
    They claim that all the ingredients are 100% natural and scientifically documented. Has anyone used their products and what were the results?
    By the way I also went out and bought the Bio Claire products last month after reading Unpredictable's post and although I haven't followed the regime sttrictly, I do have some reservations about it too. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
    Vigrig Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Hello,

Last month I was thinking about ordering Dr James glutathione pills and godiva brightening set, which I did.

I thought I'd share my experience:

My orders came faster than expected (within 10 days), and I couldn't start using the pills yet until the beginning of this month as I haven't found a cheap brand of Vitamin C yet. At the moment I'm using Ultra-Hi Vit C 2000 mg Time release of Country life.

My weight is 50 kg, the first 10 days or so, I took 1000 mg of glutathione together with 2000 mg vit C (occasionally 1000 mg because I didn't have time to go to the drugstore for vit c). And today I'd increased my dose to 2000mg glutathione with 4000mg vit C.

I found that the Godiva product are too harsh for my face (it makes my skin extremely dry and painful) so I only use the soap for my body, and the lotion/cream only on my neck, back and underarms (which are the darkest areas I want to lighten or even out).

Unfortunately the godiva products I used (only on my body, not face) don't have any effect on my skin tone yet. My face however seem to be much more radiant and smoother, and since a couple of days I saw that my cheeks (and only my cheeks :p ) have become noticeable paler and rosier.
    And because I haven't use any godiva products on my face, I can only think that it is the glutathione that has lighten my cheeks.
    I hope to see the results soon on my whole body.

Greetings

Vigrig
    anisa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Hi Vigrig,
    I'm a new member here. This is my first post. I would like to ask you about Glutathione pills. I had ordered Dr. J. Mayer capsules and waiting for them. My weight is 52 kg and would like to be your penpal on trying this pills if you don't mind.

I'm from middle east ( from the Gulf ). I would like to know your color complexion before using the pills. I'm not dark but would like to be more fairer and rosier. I hope you get me. My English is not that good.

Waiting for your reply. Have a nice day.

Jan 18, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Hello Anisa,

Thanks for your reply. I'd be great if we could share our experiences about these pills because at the moment I don't know anyone following this regime either.:) Maybe we can keep contact through this forum, or via pm?

I'm south-east asian, and I already have a light yellow skintone before using the pills, like this:
    http://www.mobime.ru/var/news/2006/05/19/11.jpg
    Only I'd like my skin to be a bit paler and rosier, and also, my skin is uneven (my back, armpit and neck is noticeably darker then my face and legs etc... )

Until now, not many changes happened except for the blush I have (but that also could be a result of the wind and cold weather :rolleyes: , because I think you must be taking them for at least 4 weeks to see results.

I don't mind about your english at all, as my english is not that good either hehe.

Have a nice day as well!

Greetings

Vigrig
    finefox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    I heard Michael jackson fooled around with those things. He looked okay during the days when he sang that song... what was it called. From the album "bad" or something like that. Anyway, the way he looks now could have been the chemicals running wild. He says he has vitaligo. I wonder if that is just the catch all term for blotched skin. Apparently he wears more white makeup because it is easier to go with the majority of his new pigment.
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Well, chemicals can run wild but you can also control them.
    The fact is once you start bleaching it's to u're own discretion how far you want to go, and maintain the level you desire, but I guess Michael didn't see it coming and so didb't know when to stop bleaching and start maintaining.
    I think Michael was great with the complexion that he had when he released the album, "THRILLER" but I guess no one told him... lol..

Jan 19, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Hello Vigrig,

Ok it's a deal. But what is pm??

I've used those glutathione pills since a month ( it was called Silk & Dove ) but at when I was running out of them and my order didn't come I reduced my dosage to 500 mg. The last pill I will take it today and tomorrow is a holiday, so I've to wait till Sunday and see if my order will come or not. I already feel some changes in my skin but no obvious results.
    I've the same problem areas as you. I also started using a cream since yesterday at night. It's called Sheep Placenta Cream, I got from a Philippine website.

My skintone is almost like the picture you've posted. I want to ask if you take the pills before meal or after? I take them before meal by 30 min.

I'll let you know when I get my order and start taking the pills again.

Have a nice day ahead.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 19, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1
    Hi Gold3509,
    This question is for you (and everyone else you can answer it ). Forgive me if it has been previously covered - as this thread is quite long. Have you used any of the pills from skinbleaching.net i.e, 'swiss turbo pills' (which apparently yeilds results in 10 days) or 'pearl whitening tablets'? And I've just seen that there is also a 'magical facial mask' that produces instant whitening in 30mins, hmmm???
    They claim that all the ingredients are 100% natural and scientifically documented. Has anyone used their products and what were the results?
    By the way I also went out and bought the Bio Claire products last month after reading Unpredictable's post and although I haven't followed the regime sttrictly, I do have some reservations about it too. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
    Hi yeah I use the pills for 4 months with no result and I follow the regime faithfully 3,000 glu and 6,000 vitamins C a day No result waste of my money. I got my pills from here Prismmedical.com Glutathione Products

I can finally say I am noticing the color on my arms are starting to change a little using bio-claire but notice too obvious yet. There is a slight change I notice today on me. It taking longer than I expected I will continue using bio-claire for another month to give this bio- claire a chance.

Jan 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Go "Gold3509" , I am so watching this site for u're result, U're the only true witness I got... lol... go girl.

Jan 19, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    Go "Gold3509" , I am so watching this site for u're result, U're the only true witness i got...lol.... go girl.
    Your welcome! I will keep everyone posted...

Jan 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
    It's a nice coincidence that our skintone is alike, and that we both started to take the pills almost on the same period as well! Hopefully we may see result soon! But if it doesn't, then at least I made my liver healthier hehe.

I also take my pills 30 minutes before a meal. Placenta cream? I never heard of such cream yet, does is contain hydroquin? And does it work well? Neither way, I won't start buying any other creams until the godiva products is used.
    When I ordered my Dr james pills, I also got freebies: 2 bar of kojic acid soap. I think I'll try these together with the Godiva lotion for a change.
    I also wonder whether it is a good idea to increase my dose from 2000mg+4000 mg vit c, to 3000mg+6000 mg vit C. Which is 60mg/kg glutathione, instead of 20-40mg/kg.

Yes, do inquire me if you start using the pills again, if you like.:)

Greetings,

Vigrig
    Susan1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Hi 'Gold3509' thanks 4 yr answer (& u 2 'Vigrig'). I've also decided to give Bio Claire a proper go as I am very sceptical of all these pills (they seem to work better 4 people with fairer complextion - I am a black girl!). I now use the soap daily in the morning with the oil & cream (4 d entire body). After exfoliating & cleansing my face at night, I apply the oil & cream again so hopefully it will work, I'll also keep you posted.

Jan 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Your welcome Susan1

Jan 22, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Hi Vigrig,

I'm back on pills again :-) I got my order today. I'll let you informed with my latest news.

About increasing the dosage, I don't advice you to. Better stay on the limit so nothing wrong happen to you. I also heard that the excess glutathione will be taken out of the body through the urine, in which case you will be just wasting your pills.

About the Placenta cream I just started using it last Wed, so I don't see any result yet. It's a Chinese cream and I got it from a Philippine website. It's originally for removing scars. I'm using it for my whole body and my face but mixing it with baby oil. I feel my body softer, but is seems it didn't fit my face. I might stop using it since I felt that my face become oilier even when using the cream alone. I also knew lately that there are day & night creams. So I might order those in the future I this one works well on my body.

See you soon :-)

Here are the info I got from the seller about Placenta cream:

Sheep Placenta Cream is a product that is
    Used throughout Asia to greatly accelerate the healing process and to reduce the process of scar formation.

Used for years by only by models and the rich it is now available to everyone that knows where to find this difficult to find product.

Sheep Placenta Cream contains
    Pure natural living cell sheep placenta extremely rich in growth and healing nutrition.

Its effective ingredients can deeply penetrate your skin to
    Strengthen the assimilation and growth of cell membranes.

· This increases the active growth and restoration of living tissue.
    · Make dry skin soft and smooth...
    · Helps heal cuts and injuries - even severe ones!
    · Helps to decrease the formation of scar tissue!
    · Helps make skin health and beautiful...
    · Whitening (lightening) skin
    · Extra Nutrition and vitamins

Skin colored to cover up cuts and scars like make-up.

Jan 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Sheep placenta!! Please avoid that suff, yeah really do u're reserch... it is not worth it in the long run.

Jan 23, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Is anybody experiencing what I am experiencing with BIO-CLAIRE? My skin has become very dry and icthy but it is starting to lighten up
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Hey! I just wanted to let everyone know that Bio Claire does work! My friends that I haven't seen are noticing the change as well as I can see it too. Yah my skin got dry but I'm used to that lol. And make sure you wash your hands after you use it, it will irritate your palms in the long run. Yeah its good stuff I'm going to stop using it now because Im happy with my shade now. Does anyone know how to maintain the lightening other than wearing sun screen, because I don't want to do that for the rest of my life.
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    Is anybody experiencing what i am experiencing with BIO-CLAIRE? My skin has become very dry and icthy but it is starting to lighten up
    Ya! I experienced that too!

Jan 24, 2007, 06:06 AM
    If it makes u're skin dry and itchy, then thatsa warning that it's getting deeper into u're epidermis and that alone is harmful enough, a godd skin whitening cream does not itch, but lightens u're skin smoothly, it might get dried up a little bit but u can add some babyoil or vaseline to it.

Jan 24, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    Sheep placenta!!!!!!, Please avoid that suff, yeah really do u're reserch... it is not worth it in the long run.
    Why? Could you help here please? Did you try it before or know anything about it? I really apperciate your help:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search