Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imnangel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraiba princess
    Hi there everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been reading all of your posts and just wanted to say PLEASE DON'T GET SUCKED INTO USING CREAMS AND PILLS THAT HAVE GOD KNOWS WHAT IN THEM!!
    I have been practising homeopathy for a number of years and there is only one product that will GUARANTEE you whiter skin - BEARBERRY TINCTURE.
    Bearberry leaf
    is a melanin blocker and is scientifically proven to be more effective than both kojic acid and hydroquinone.
    And the best thing of all It costs next to nothing!!! It's 100% pure plant!!
    I highly recommend the tincture as it is more potent than the pills and is easily absorbed. It can be applied externally aswell as being taken orally (3/4 drops in juice or water). Drink plenty of water too as this will cleanse your liver and make the bearberry tincture work better. Hope this is of help. Try it and see:D
    Hi.. I have some questions reagarding yr post.. if you say that we could take bearberry tincture (hydroquinone) orally it could lighten skin.. but hydroquinone is not even considered good (in creams) if we apply it topically.. then how come its not going to damage us internally?
    Plus our human body only produces hydroquinone with bearberry when our urine is alkaline then do we have to take baking soda with it to make it alkaline?. :D
    Another question is that they say not to take it for long.. like more than 14 days or something because its very damaging to the liver.. then how come your saying we can take it FOREVER.. cause basically that's how we're going to keep the melanin blocked... whats yr say on that?
    Since our body produces melanin in various forms such that in our hair+ eyes etc too other than the skin. Does that mean if we keep blocking the production of melanin any way (L-gluthione etc) our hair etc are going to turn white?? :eek: loool excuse me for so many questions...
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imnangel
    hi..i have some questions reagarding yr post..if u say that we could take bearberry tincture (hydroquinine) orally it could lighten skin..but hydroquinine is not even considered good (in creams) if we apply it topically..then how come its not gonna damage us internally??
    plus our human body only produces hydroquinine with bearberry when our urine is alkaline then do we have to take baking soda with it to make it alkaline???...:D
    another question is that they say not to take it for long..like more than 14 days or something because its very damaging to the liver..then how come ur saying we can take it FOREVER..cause basically thats how we're gonna keep the melanin blocked...whats yr say on that??
    our body produces melanin in various forms and its in our hair+ eyes etc too other than the skin. does that mean if we keep blocking the production of melanin any way (L-gluthione etc) our hair etc are gonna turn white??? :eek: loool excuse me for so many questions but i really wanna do some research before taking anything....
    Hey imnangel, am so confused about this whole l guthione thing, can you please help me bcoz you seem to know more about this stuff then I do. Basically I really really want to lighten my skin colour overall and also even it out, can you tell me how and wer I can get the pill from?
    imnangel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 09:26 PM
    To tell you the truth I never used it myself and in various threads people have given sites like unitedsheltor etc (which is the cheapest) where you can buy it from.. I suggest you do some research before using any pills etc cause these going to rip you off but if you don't get any reselts,its all going to go to waste .so good luck
    star5880 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2006, 11:33 PM
    Hi,

I personally used Dr. James pills to the max dosage and it didn't do a thing. Don't waste your money on the pills, trust me on this one :)
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyKikay
    hi! Shelly, i have been using metathione whitening pills and believe me it really works, i have brown complexion but when i started taking metathione for 3 months, my skin became fair, in fact, most Filipina actresses use this.
    Hello babykikay, I am afro caribean I have dark brown skin dou think metathione will lighten my skin?by how many shades and how many pills would have to take a day? Thank you jessica1:

Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I think Benoquin does work however, i have looked around & the problem here would be availability & the price. Also, there is no reliable supplier & people who have tried them have their mouths shut except for kinekon18. i have contacted her before & I think she is really into something here with the Benoquin. Check out her posts about the lotion she made. Its really good. If you do find a site that sells Benoquin for a reasonable price, do inform us here.Thanks
    Hello dimples I agree with what you're saying cold you plese let me know about benoquin and where I could by it from please.please write back jessice

Hi dimples I agree with you could you let me know about the benoquin thanks jessica1
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2006, 07:55 PM
    Cookie20, I am a seller of whitening products too... you know, you don't have to tell everyone that all glutathione products here in the Philippines are BFAD aprroved because they are not :) glutathione is an anti-oxidant and a food supplement thus BFAD or FDA Approval isn't that necessary. Some brands get their product approved by BFAD for the sake of securing the buyers of its safety since all of us, except for some maybe, is more concern with our health than the color of our skin.

One thing I can say is that if you going to buy Glutathione, just choose the brand that does NO contain the following ingredients:
    - Tyrostat ( L tyrosine)
    - Goat/Sheep Placenta Extract
    - Vitamin A and E (of high dosage)

And the only brand with BFAD Approval that I know of is:
    MET-tathione
    ** BFAD APPROVED LTO No.-DRII-MM-F-3481
    ** BFAD APPROVED Registration Number - FR49758
    Category- Food Supplement
    Date Issued-Nov.23,2004
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2006, 05:48 AM
    Hello guys, I'm new to the whitening pills... I've got a question if someone can provide me satisfactory answer...

I've been searching for L-Glutathione pills... they are available with fat and whithout fat... I don't know which one should I use?
    I found two types as follows,

1) Kcal 48
    Protein 11,4 g.
    Carbohydrates 0 g.
    Fedt 0 g.

2) Kcal. 30
    Protein 6,8 g.
    Carbohydrates 0,3 g.
    Fedt 0,1 g.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jul 27, 2006, 05:52 AM
    The ultimate skin lightening solution. Never go out in the sun. People will think you're a vampire after awhile but, hey it works for me.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2006, 05:56 AM
    I think fat doesn't have anything to do with the effectivity of the pills, why should it matter on your part on the first place? What brand of glutathione is this? I guess you should be more concern on the dosage of glutathione is in each capsules more than the fat contents.

Jul 27, 2006, 08:44 AM
    Thanks for your reply BabyBruchie while I was searching on internet... I fount L-Glutamine and L-Glutathione... r these two different or the same?

Jul 27, 2006, 06:45 PM
    I was searching on internet... I found L-Glutamine and L-Glutathione... r these two different... or the same?
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Sunaina,

l-glutamine is essential for muscular energy during hard exercise. That after intensely working out, glutamine levels in the body are reduced by as much as 50%. When supplemented, it may help body reduce the amount of muscle deterioration that occurs after exercise, because with supplementation other tissues that need glutamine will not rob the glutamine stored in the muscle cells.

Glutamine helps control the negative biochemical affects resulting from the build up of the waste by-products resulting from hard exercise

While L-Glutathione is for other things like SKIN LIGHTENING :)

Hope it helps...
    amicus_curiae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 12:22 AM
    Hi there everyone, I was about to buy this "Glutathione thing", when I came across of this site, from then I've been having second thoughts right now. I am not really dark, as a Filipina I can be said to have fairer complexion, but the thing is I am not satisfied with having a fairer complexion alone, I am not flawless, I easily get pimples, my pores are dilated (so to speak) I thought that by using glutathione,I can achieve flawless skin and my pores will be minimized. However I want to share you what really made my skin fairer, it's a soap my dermatologist suggested I use, it's called Kojic soap, I think it helps for me to have lighter skin but not in minimizing my pores.

Jul 28, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Thanks for your reply UNIS:)
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 11:25 PM
    Hello joyaa what pill are using now? I have very dark brown skin do you know how long would I would I have to take the pill to lighten my skin please reply to me.
    Thank you:p
    skincurious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Hello there, I have been researching on the whitening pills and I am a bit confused , just wanted to know if anyone tried the :beauoxiwhite plus". If so what's your experience with it. Thank you

Aug 6, 2006, 02:43 PM
    Hi ,
    Does any one know... if one stops using whitening pills after gettig the desired results... will the pigmentation comes back... or the old skin colour comes back... or anything else happens... then please inform me because I'm new to whitening pills and confused too... Advance Thanx
    lis0907 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 07:26 PM
    Beauoxiwhite also worked.. my sister used it :) she got results..
    skincurious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lis0907
    beauoxiwhite also worked.. my sister used it :) she got results..
    Thanks for the reply? How did she use it, how long did she use it for

Aug 11, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Hi ,
    Does any one know... if one stops using whitening pills after gettig the desired results... will the pigmentation comes back... or the old skin colour comes back... or anything else happens... then please inform me because I'm new to whitening pills and confused too... Advance Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search