Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unpredictable
    i'm happy to hear that Bio Claire is working for alot of people here......as i said the begining that it works for most people and for others it takes time. Bio claire was finished from all the salons and shops here......so when i went darker......only now i realise that i was nearly white...i mean i went from halle berry complexion to beyonce....but my original color without using any lighting creams is like Tweety the star if you know her....well just wanna share another experience, during the time bio claire was out....I used Tente claire....and i had 1 bottle of bio claire so i mix them and i started using a soap called maxi white.......and that brought me back to halle berry complexion, maybe a shade darker but can't wait for bio claire coz the long you use....its seem like it works better....and i realise that the sun is its worst enemy. coz my college has air con and i drive so i hardly interact with the sun.......anyways i like this forum coz we get to talk about our experiences.......so i promise to continue to talk about my experience.. anyways can't wait till bio claire arrives! take care. Peace! :)
    Hi, are you saying u are getting darker after not using bio claire, how long did u stop using when u noticed this. I don't want to use this forever, its working well but I want to be able to stop
    rabia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Hi Lotti!
    I have skin darkening problem in certain areas like stomach, neck,feet , underarms,which happened after my pregnancy I have tried south beach lightening cream but it was very small tube and expensive too and I couldn't use on all areas so I searched for pills and cudn't take decision bcoz there are so many but don't know which one really wroks then I sign up here to ask question then read your question and as you said you asked so many dr.s but no one really knows and also they didn't help u , and now you are taking L-glutathion pills then I searched those pills and found same pills on sale too but now I'm afraid if they are real or fake I don't know , and also I asked in walgreens they don't have those pills , can you please help me how can I get those pills in USA? And also wondering as you guys were discusing for "KUZAMI" what is that? And how would I know that pills are not from kuzami?
    Thanks and waiting for your reply anxiously!
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 13, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Hello!

The White Lucent line by Shiseido works, as well as taking L-glutathion. The only thing, when taking the L-Glute pills, you need to take double the recommended dose (I think you have to take about 4-5 pills a day). Don't worry about having any side effects. L-glutathion pretty much just cleans out your liver and boosts your immune system... I've been doing both for some time now and it's kept my skin very fair. If you live in the States, you can buy L-glutathion from Whole Foods. Well, hope I've helped :)

-m

Mar 16, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Why are people still talking about these pills. So many people have tried them and they don't work. Plus it seems like they don't work on dark people.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaday
    Why are ppl still talkin about these pills. So many ppl have tried them and they dont work. Plus it seems like they dont work on dark ppl.
    You can say that again! Those pills are crap...
    J_meXmarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    I know someone that uses them and it works!! She used many types but this one worked the best. There is a 1-800 number you call to order them. I will get back to you with that number. :]

Mar 19, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_meXmarie
    i know someone that uses them and it works!!!!!!!!! she used many types but this one worked the best. There is a 1-800 number you call to order them. i will get back to you with that number. :]

Have u seen her lately, r they safe, have u tried it yet, how long was she taking it for, how many shades did she lighten , is it permanent.Whats the name of the pill. I don't think these pills work.
    ronnellbagz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Hi! Just wanted to inform you that there's a fake glutathione... My friend recently bought Dr. James Gluta and it was really FAKE.. She says it was locally packed , etc.. Read it for yourself.. Fake Dr. James Glutathione
    rabia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Hi ronel
    I just bought my l-glutathione this week from VitaDigest.com - Glutathione - NOW Glutathione Antioxidant Amino Acid - Buy Now Foods Glutathione Now and Save!.
    U should try here
    Good luck

Mar 30, 2007, 10:46 AM
    My bio claire is still working but my knuckles won't lighten

Mar 30, 2007, 04:40 PM
    My bio claire is still working but my knuckles wont lighten
    I am having the same problem my hands are lighten but my knuckles and fingers are taking forever... I been trying not to wash my hands a lot or rub them against things cause the lotion will rub off that might be the reason for it taking longer...

Areas on my body where I didn't think the lotion would work is working like my stomach elbow and feets... are lightening up like my hands my feets are lightening up but the toes are taking longer...

Mar 31, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    I am having the same problem my hands are lighten but my knuckles and fingers are taking forever... i been tryin not to wash my hands alot or rub them against things cause the lotion will rub off that might be the reason for it taking longer...

areas on my body where i didnt think the lotion would work is working like my stomach elbow and feets... are lightening up like my hands my feets are lightening up but the toes are taking longer.....

Mayb we can use lemon juice with cucumber.

Apr 1, 2007, 03:27 PM
    I don't think cucumbers and lemons going to do any good... its just going to take longer for us to get our hands to fully lighten my fingers and knuckles are starting to dry up so that is a sign that its starting to work cause that's what happen with the rest of my body before it started to lighten it dried up than peel..

Apr 4, 2007, 08:50 AM
    i don't think cucumbers and lemons gonna do any good... its just gonna take longer for us to get our hands to fully lighten my fingers and knuckles are starting to dry up so that is a sign that its starting to work cause that's what happen with the rest of my body before it started to lighten it dried up than peel..

I just bought the soap yesterday, were you using the soap also. I use it last night, and I don't know if its my mind are what, but there is a slight difference in my knuckles. I;m going to watch and see. I'll keep you posted
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2007, 02:21 PM
    I been using L-Glutathione 500 mg with vitamin C 250 mg with Alpha-Lipoic Acid 50 mg and with Zinc Asparte 25mg is made by Vitamins USA I been using this product for 2 months so far no result

Apr 5, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Have any one try
    THIENNA Skin Whitening and Skin Whitening Pill Homepage they have whitening pills and whitning body milk and more stuff

Apr 5, 2007, 05:09 PM
    YouTube - Whitelight Glutathione is does work is white light spray by Glutahione all people must see this video

Apr 8, 2007, 05:37 PM
    I just bought the soap yesterday, were u using the soap also. I use it last night, and I dont kno if its my mind r what, but there is a slight difference in my knuckles. I;m gonna watch and see. i'll keep u posted

I use the soap off and on... yeah there a slight change in my knuckle too but it taking too long my hands look a mess I have to cover them up with make up now to so that it looks normal and even. My hands look like I have vitiligo I didn't think bio claire would do that. I thought only benquino cream does that. Even my feet look awful some part are light the toes still have not lighten and I have to use makeup to cover up the light parts... my legs some parts are light and other part dark... this bio claire is starting to scare me... I stop using bio claire on the part that are light so the rest of my body could catch up... my a chemical peel will have to the process don't know but I'm thinking about cause this is ridiculous what's happening

Apr 11, 2007, 07:22 AM
    i use the soap off and on... yeah there a slight change in my knuckle too but it taking too long my hands look a mess i have to cover them up with make up now to so that it looks normal and even. my hands look like i have vitiligo i didnt think bio claire would do that. i thought only benquino cream does that. even my feet look awful some part are light the toes still have not lighten and i have to use makeup to cover up the light parts.... my legs some parts are light and other part dark... this bio claire is starting to scare me... i stop using bio claire on the part that are light so the rest of my body could catch up... my a chemical peel will have to the process dont know but im thinking about cause this is ridiculous whats happening

That's crazy, sorry to hear that. Mayb u have really sensitive skin. I don't what that's all about. Let me know what happens.

Apr 11, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Thats crazy, sorry to hear that. Mayb u have really sensitive skin. I dont what thats all about. Let me know what happens.
    Yeah it's OK... I stop using the cream on the light parts I continue to use it on the dark parts until it all evens out... the make up I use on the parts that are light on my hands and feet works well so my skin looks normal.. so I feel must better I'm not unhappy with bio claire I'm happy I'm using it... just that some parts on my body just going to take longer to lighten... my knuckles and fingers are starting to lighten but very slow... I'm going to keep my hands cover with make up until my knuckles and fingers evens out with the rest of my hands... my legs have lighten very well even my knee caps lighten I was so surprise at how well they lighten cause they are the darkest and elbow lighten well my stomach lighten well too... just my feets and hands giving me problems...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search