Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexmay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 03:40 AM
    White spots on my groin area what should I do?
    Hello I have white spots on my penis and they are sprading to my legs and my sack and I don't no what to do . Should I use some king of cream and not have to see a doctor . Plesse help me because it is getting me mad and upset
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Go see your doctor and get your doctor to check it out. You have no choice here, but to see a doctor.

Joe
    CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Go see a doctor... You might even try getting into a Planned Parenthood or calling them for a referral (esp. if you don't have insurance)...

On the up side, my brother in law had something that sounds like your description on his back- turned out to be a fungus...

Hope that's all it is!
    :-)
    Bek
    Etsy :: Mother's Day Gifts: Handcrafted Jewelry and Shea Butter
    antymay Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Time to see a doctor... if they're spreading like that, probably genital warts.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 12:19 AM
    I hope that anyone posting to this has checked the date of the original post. I almost got caught up in it myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Itching Groin!? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and I shaved my pubic hairs for about 1 year then stopped because my girl friend didn't like it, but now it is itching like crazy even with the hair grown back. It gets so bad that I lose sleep over it, any ideas?

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

View more questions Search