Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    care90 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 07:19 PM
    The gyno
    So I'm taking my first trip to the gyno :rolleyes: and I'm really nervous, mainly because it is a man. I was wondering if any of you could tell me what you first visit was like. Thanks :o
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 07:37 PM
    My 1st gyno was a man, and there is really not much of a difference between him and my woman doctor now. They normally have an assistant in there with you, so nothing crazy will happen (not that it will, but to keep him and you safe). Just relax, and don't be afraid to tell him honestly what, if anything, is going on. Im sure he has heard just about anything. Going to the gyno in general takes some time to get used to, but eventually you won't think anything of it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens in gyno exam? [ 4 Answers ]

I absolutely hate the idea of these intimate exams I feel like I'm going to be stripped of all my dignity and that men get away with everything :mad: my sister had a gyno exam not so long ago and she told me I should have had one by now (im 17). What age do you need to be to get one? She told me...

Gyno [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my 20's and I have just graduated from college and such and I have recently lost my health insurance through my parents... I also just started having sex, what should I do? I have never been to a Gyno before, and I haven't had a physical in a long time...

View more questions Search