Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nosi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Am I wrong
    I've been dating this guy for 4 months and we broke up last year October, but the thing is the relationship has never been good for me cause this guy had a girl friend and a child AND he had other girl friends on the side (girls I never knew about) but I still held on to the guy, I only broke up with him when I heard that he asked my friend out. But now things are different cause now I'm dating his friend and I really like this guy cause he's good to me, he makes me feel loved in every way. So what I want to know is that do you think I'm being a by dating my ex-boyfriends friend, cause I'm not going to lie to you I really like this guy.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Well now that I have heard your full story, I would say no!
    Date this guy! And have fun! If your ex-boyfriend was sleezy enough from the sounds of it, he had no respect, so don't bother!
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Apr 14, 2007, 11:17 PM
    If you like him, date him - but don't date him if it is just to get back at your ex-boyfriend.
    lostissues Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2008, 01:47 AM
    There's nothing wrong with dating this guy.
    He treats you right and loves you for you. Unlike your ex, he cares for you genuinely! Just make sure that you love him as well and that he's not a rebound, cause if you treat him as a rebound, in the end, everyone ends up hurt.
    Go with the flow! Seems like you caught a quite a catch ;) don't let him go!
    Good luck with your relationship!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nosi
    the relationship has never been good for me cause this guy had a girl friend and a child AND he had other girl friends on the side (girls i never knew about) but i still held on to the guy, i only broke up with him when i heard that he asked my friend out.
    It doesn't sound like this guy was ever really your boyfriend, so why do you even care what he thinks? He obviously wasn't concerned about your feelings when he asked out your friend. Like Illusion says, don't just do it because you have an ax to grind because then you're using the new beau and that's not right. I'd just tell u to keep your eyes peeled and guard your heart. Good luck!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 09:23 AM
    What is good for the goose is good for the gander!
    He didn't think anything about being with other girls and you DID say he asked your friend out so he must not think anything of it himself!
    You are free and single to see who you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Where did I go wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anybody please tell me what I need to do with my 11 yr old son... I am single mother of 3 kids ages 15 and 11 and 21 months old... My son is very defiant and aggressive and disrespectful.. He is ADHD and has been on Adderall XR since he was 4 yrs old... He has not had a father figure in his...

What went wrong? [ 14 Answers ]

Optatus, in his De Schismate Donatistarum (On the Donatist Schism) II, 13, in PL 11:966, states that "the true Church cannot be cruel," since "dum sanat, vulnerat" (it causes pain while healing), ibid. in PL (Patrologia Latinae) 11:1020. Those whom we kill are not martyrs, since only members of...

What went so wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like anyone's opinion/advice on my situation.Well I can't really say I have a situation anymore, but... I lived in America for 1 1/2 years and I returned home to the UK. I didn't want to it - was due to immigration/my job. At the time I had the most lovely boyfriend and we had been going...

View more questions Search