Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:44 PM
    How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS
    How do you report Illegal Alians to the INS?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Please see the following site. It may be of help to you. I hope that it is.

03/10/03 - How To Report Illegal Aliens – Updated DHS Version!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 11, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Please see the following site. It may be of help to you. I hope that it is.

03/10/03 - How To Report Illegal Aliens – Updated DHS Version!

Awesome, answer clough, or there is always the old fashioned way to report illegal aliens, the phone.
    Look in the government section of your phone book (the blue pages).
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Hello d:

What did this illegal alien do to you? Maybe your toilet wasn't clean enough at Motel 6 for you, huh?

Didn't your mother ever tell you that tattle tailing isn't good?

excon
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 05:04 AM
    And learn to spell aliens first. ;) (excon I'm FOLLOWING YOU).
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:01 AM
    We see this quesstion often enough and it makes me wonder - what really truly happens when a person calls the INS and makes a report?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Hello again:

The cops know that they don't have enough jail space for them, so they're "illegal" only in someone's mind - probably the poster and the legislature.

But, when they decide to do something, it's a raid like what happened at a N. Dakota dairy farm yesterday. Immigration, Customs enforcement or ICE, as they like to be known (cops LOVE these names) wearing bullet proof vests with their guns drawn, arrested 13 illegal workers. They wouldn't let the daughter put her clothes on after coming out of the shower, and threw the son on the ground, cuffed him and demanded to see his birth certificate. Of course, the dairy farm is out of business.

The workers produced all the necessary documents to be hired. What? The dairy farmer is supposed to be a document expert? Nahhh.

We're living in la la land. I think we ought to make laws that have something to do with the real world.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 02:24 PM
    I read that story about the dairy farmer in Towner, ND. He is now going to proceed to sue the government for loss of income due to his illegals being taken away from him. He has had to rely on volunteers to come and help with milking. Big story in the Bismarck Tribune today. However, this farmer in Towner is no dummy and knew these people were not citizens. He has been monitored for several years already. Not to excuse law enforcement's behavior - coming in like Elliot Ness was not necessary at all. Where were these people going to go anyway? It is not like they could have gotten very far - except maybe to Canada. Something like this - people were working, the owner made his living, the cows were content, and no one cared in that very small corner of the state. It is not like there is a line a mile long of applicants up there.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 12, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Yeah what's with all these Canadians anyway.
    carcrash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 12:59 AM
    The easy way to report is go to the place where they're working and count them and after that ask to them how much are they earning wich one are the reasons that they are working under that conditions if after this u are firmly convinced that you will perform the same job with the same salary... go ahead if not its up to you to do whatever is necessary
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 13, 2007, 01:35 AM
    "Bring me your tired, your poor, your wretched masses yearning to be free"

The world would be an extremely boring place without immigration!

(I wonder if birds are given a hard time when they fly south for winter?

"Squark squark squark squark squark!"*

*Translated "You're not from round here - go home!" )
    isidorarock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 09:03 AM
    I've been looking for a way to deport this one illegal alien but couldn't find anything. I agree that everyone has a right to come to the U.S. to have better chances for a better life but at the same time better chances might also mean more responsibilities and some people can't handle that and needs to go home and grow up before they come back and try again for a better life. I open for an adult conversation over this controversial topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Citizenship ?s when dealing with INS [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée in currently incarerated in an Ohio prison serving a possible 6 year sentence. He just recently got a detainer put on him because INS supposibly claims that he isn't a legal U.S citizen, which technically he isn't yet but is a green card holder. See he has lived here since he was 8...

Work comp ins [ 5 Answers ]

In dec my work comp ins was due . Iwas out of town , my ins agent did not try to call my busniss or me 4 days later an emploree of mine was in an acentdent was injured . My ins agent told me sorry your ins was canceled.I was out of town my agent has my bus. Phone my cell phone #s what can I do

Illegal Alians [ 4 Answers ]

How do you notify INS of the whereabouts of illegal alians?

INS buildings [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody knows what is an INS building?

Basement Rough-ins [ 3 Answers ]

I have a house that is 14 years old and it has rough in plumbing in the basement. One for the toilet and one for the shower. Also a stand pipe next to a wall which I assume is the vent. Does the rough in plumbing have the traps below the concrete flooring?

View more questions Search