Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silentvirtues51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Last unicorn?
    Hi I watched a movie around 84-85 about a boy looking for a unicorn.he starts by diving from a cliff in a jungle and he ends up in a magical world.theres a red bull devil creature that cuts the unicorns horns off and the boy battles this creature in the end.and at the very end he dive off the cliff again and comes back up to a girl.I think.I swear I thought it was the last unicorn but I don't know.please help.
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Awesome movie its called LEGEND!! It has Tom Cruise in it during what I think to be his better days!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Apr 12, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentvirtues51
    hi i watched a movie around 84-85 about a boy looking for a unicorn.he starts by diving from a cliff in a jungle and he ends up in a magical world.theres a red bull devil creature that cuts the unicorns horns off and the boy battles this creature in the end.and at hte very end he dive off the cliff again and comes back up to a girl.i think.i swear i thought it was the last unicorn but i dont know.please help.
    This sounds quite a bit like "Legend."
    The boy in this movie fights a red devil creature at the end with black horns, and he's looking for a unicorn, whom he finds. If you need any more help with this, I'd be happy to help you out!
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Apr 12, 2007, 03:14 PM
    The last unicorn is a cartoon, and legend is a real people movie.My kids have got the last unicorn on dvd but I have never watched it myself, and its after 11pm here so a bit late to wake them up to ask them lol!
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    The last unicorn is a cartoon, and legend is a real people movie.My kids have got the last unicorn on dvd but I have never watched it myself, and its after 11pm here so a bit late to wake them up to ask them lol!
    It's legend
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:50 AM
    There is also a "Red Bull" in The Last Unicorn.
    quaint11 Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

May 15, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Both of those movies "Legend" and "The Last Unicorn", are among my most favorite movies. Like mentioned above, "The Last Unicorn" is a cartoon and Legend is not, starring Tom Cruise before his stardom.

Silent is definitely referring to "Legend". The main characters are "Jack" and "Lily".

Legend [1985] -http://www.figmentfly.com/legend/background2.html

Last Unicorn[1982]-http://utd500.utdallas.edu/~hairston/lastunicorn.html
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Yes, they are both great movies... I didn't seem to see that there was a specification that there was a "Redbull" The Last Unicorn, that is why I mentioned that. Why do people take these answers so seriously, and respond to everything that is posted?? Take a breather.
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Yeah because in the last unicorn no one cuts off the unicorns horns off, but the demons in legend cut's the stallions horn off, and the devil who is played by tim curray tries to get lilly to cut off the mere's yellow corn... I so love that movie and I can't stand Tom Cruise but I like him in that one. But I also love the last unicorn, and if I am in the right mood I sometimes will cry to it too. Yea I know I am a sap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unicorn cartoon from the 80's -- no I don't think it's Unico [ 11 Answers ]

Please help! This has been driving me nuts for YEARS.:confused: :confused: :confused: I'm 22, so I imagine this cartoon was from the early 80s or so. But it involves a unicron caught in something (vines? Thorns?) and this girl has to travel up a hill and get a glass of water so that she can water...

Old unicorn cartoon movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm almost 17 years old. I remember watching a movie when I was somewhere between 3-6 years old about a unicorn and a gargoyle (?). The unicorn starts at a young age and progresses in age, if I remember correctly. It was very sad and lonely. I think maybe its horn broke at some point, but I'm...

Trying to find a unicorn movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Hey. I grew up in the 80's. I remember watching this unicorn movie. No, it's not "The Last Unicorn", I've already researched that. ;) It's about a young (almost baby) unicorn who is searching for something. Whenever danger comes along or he needs strength, he turns in to the magestic, beautiful...

Unicorn cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the cartoon from the 70s-80s. It's about a little unicorn who when gets angry, he grows into a full grown adult unicorn. It also has a bad guy who turns people into stone and uses them as the walls of his castle. Any ideas?

View more questions Search