Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgwhitfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 08:59 AM
    TV over the internet
    I see a lot of sites trying to get you to down load TV programing to your computer. Are these sites legitimate of a rip off.
    dandemeyere Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Are the sites loading in pop-up windows? If they are, they are most likely advertising or SPAM. If you're visiting websites that are trying to get you to download TV, can you list the URL for those websites so we can check them out and let you know if they are legitimate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Internet [ 1 Answers ]

How does connect interner with telephone lines?

2 NICs, one with internet. No internet. [ 2 Answers ]

This is the setup: I have two computers, a router, and a hub. Computer 1: Connected to the router wirelessly, Connected to to the hub with cat5. Computer 2: Connected to the hub with cat5. This is the problem: With both the wired and wireless connection enabled, I have no internet access. It...

Internet [ 3 Answers ]

How is high speed differs from dial up internet?

Internet ? [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine sign on to blackplant.com but can no longer get into their home page from their cpu but I can get in to their home pg from my cpu is their a way to solve this problem if so how?

View more questions Search