Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2007, 05:58 PM
    What can happen next!
    If a 20 yr old guy fingers a 15 year old girl and she lies to the cops and said she had no problem with it, what would happen?? What can she say to NOT get him in trouble... and to possibly not get her parents to find out?:confused: :(
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 10, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetblood_15
    she lies to the cops and said she had no problem with it
    So, she did have a problem with it? This is a little confusing. Is she lying to protect him from getting in trouble for assaulting her?

How are the cops involved? Did someone complain? Was someone hurt? There is not enough on this post and what is here is confusing.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 10, 2007, 06:03 PM
    So you did have a problem with it?
    A lot would depend on the state and the age of consent in said state. Most states he will be in deep doo doo. -- Savage

Apr 10, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manimuth
    So, she did have a problem with it?! This is a little confusing. Is she lying to protect him from getting in trouble for assaulting her?

How are the cops involved? Did someone complain? Was someone hurt? There is not enough on this post and what is here is confusing.

Yea she did, and she is protecting him... she never said no so she feels like it's her fault, but then she doesn't really care and she likes the guy... she told a staff member at school... and the staff member got the cop involved... she just wants this to all go away... :(

Apr 10, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Ok, and now, which state are you... I mean, is she in? ;)

Apr 10, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavage
    So you did have a problem with it?
    A lot would depend on the state and the age of consent in said state. Most states he will be in deep doo doo. -- Savage
    I didn't have a problem, I just want it to all go away... he's 20 and I'm well... u know... l5... sooooo.the cop wants a bunch of info and I don't want to say anything and my friend and her familt could get in trouble because it happened at her house... ughhh... I hate that stupid person... I just wanted to talk and the next thing I know I'm talking to a cop... not cool...
    :(

Apr 10, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Ok girl
    A 20 year old having any type of sexual activity with a 15 year old is wrong, and most places illegal.
    Add the fact she was not willing make me want to see him under the jail not in it.

And yes the parents will be involved. The school will be notifying then to protect the school. If they did not when the parents do find out the school will be wide open for a law suit.

Apr 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
    The my friend line always tickles me. -- Savage

Apr 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Ok, and now, which state are you...i mean, is she in? ;)

I don't know what state I'm in... I'm just so confused and upset... I don't do well under pressure... I'm just so scared of what's going to happen tomarrow... their going to call me and my friend down to the office and try and talk to us... I just want to know what the best thing to say is to make sure he can't get in trouble!

Apr 10, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Sweetblood, don't panic. Take a deep breath. You don't know which state you are in right now? Take it easy.

First you said you had a problem with what he did, now you say you didn't. Which is it?

And, I would be grateful to the person who contacted the cops because people like that help protect our children against predators. So, don't be angry at them.

Now, take a deep breath. If you consented to whatever you did with this guy, let the cop know. If you didn't, it is even more important that you tell them. You are very young and he is an adult. If anyone is to be blamed, it is him. So, just be honest to the cops, and to your parents.

About getting in trouble with your parents: Everyone makes mistakes. Realise and admit you made a mistake and in time, this will be behind both you and your parents.
    Next time, be smarter and be more aware of who you trust yourself with. Don't grow up too fast.

Apr 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Ok girl
    A 20 year old having any type of sexual activity with a 15 year old is wrong, and most places illegal.
    Add in the fact she was not willing make me want to see him under the jail not in it.

And yes the parents will be involved. The school will be notifying then to protect the school. If they did not when the parents do find out the school will be wide open for a law suit.

I know it's wrong... but I never told him not to... I didn't really care... I just wanted to talk about it... and now I have to talk to a cop?? I just want to say all the right things so NOBODY GETS IN TROUBLE!!

Apr 10, 2007, 06:23 PM
    sweetblood, don't panic. Take a deep breath. You don't know which state you are in right now? Take it easy.

First you said you had a problem with what he did, now you say you didn't. Which is it?

And, I would be grateful to the person who contacted the cops because people like that help protect our children against predators. So, don't be angry at them.

Now, take a deep breath. If you consented to whatever you did with this guy, let the cop know. If you didn't, it is even more important that you tell them. You are very young and he is an adult. If anyone is to be blamed, it is him. So, just be honest to the cops, and to your parents

I kind of had a problem... only because my friend was in the room!! :eek: gross!! But I didn't have a problem with what he did...

Apr 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
    The most important thing is to not lie. Be honest. Tell them exactly what happened. This man should've known that what he was doing was not only wrong but illegal. So, he was taking a risk and it's not your fault he has to now face the music.
    Just be HONEST and you will be fine.

Apr 10, 2007, 06:37 PM
    The most important thing is to not lie. Be honest. Tell them exactly what happened. This man should've known that what he was doing was not only wrong but illegal. So, he was taking a risk and it's not your fault he has to now face the music.
    Just be HONEST and you will be fine.
    But I really don't want to get him in trouble!! I know it's wrong... but he didn't know that I was that age, and he's the first guy that didn't force it on me... so I'm grateful for that and don't think he should pay a price for not raping me... this is just soooo awful... my mom knows because they called... but my dad has no friggin clue and he's a cop himself!! Not only that but just having to see his face and know how much he's not involved in my life because he doesn't know just really hurts me a lot...

Apr 10, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Your not the one getting him in trouble -- he dug his hole not you. If you're a 20 year old in school --you not a student -- correct?

Apr 10, 2007, 06:49 PM
    your not the one getting him in trouble -- he dug his hole not you. If your a 20 year old in school --you not a student -- correct?

I'm a student in high school... if that's your question...

Apr 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Excuse me --I did not proof read -- meant is he a student -- Savage

Apr 10, 2007, 06:57 PM
    excuse me --I did not proof read -- meant is he a student -- Savage
    No, he has a job and lives at his dads house.

Apr 10, 2007, 07:01 PM
    So what the heck was he doing in a school? Non students are banned from schools without a good reason to be there. And at 20 at least 1/2 the girls there are jail bait. Face it girl -- he dug his hole not you -- Savage

Apr 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
    So what the heck was he doing in a school? non students are banned from schools without a good reason to be there. And at 20 at least 1/2 the girls there are jail bait. Face it girl -- he dug his hole not you -- Savage
    He was never at school... and I don't want to get him in trouble.. I'm trying to get him not in trouble.. so stop telling me I should

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

What will happen to me [ 1 Answers ]

Whaen will I get engaed? When will I get married? Where will he be from? Will he be from abroad?

View more questions Search