Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aohning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Lyrics and song title?
    Hello, I am looking for a song that was popular in the 90's by a female artist. The only information that I can remember is that the chorus stated something about being "in a cage" it was a love song and had a mellow tempo. Can anyone help, does anyone have any information or ideas? Thank you for any help that you have to offer. :)
    jemz2185 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 01:35 PM
    hey there after reading your question it stuck in my head for sum odd reason lol I couldn't think of any songs with in a cage but there's a song by Tina Arena called chains which when sung sounds like in a cage (it mite just be me that thinks that thou lol) see if u can find the song and lyrics and let me know if it's the one your after

jemz x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know some lyrics of a song would like title? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a christian song the lyrics are: Feel us with your holy fire. I want to touch the lame to see them walk. I want to touch the blind that they may see.

Have lyrics; want to know the artist and/or song title [ 1 Answers ]

Fx cable channel has been running an ad promoting the upcoming season of "The Shield," and I want to find out whose song is played during this commercial. In the ad, the song comes up. The visual begins with a "bird's eye view" of Los Angeles (I think). As it cuts from image to image, they get...

Don't know song title or artist.want the lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

OK guys I only remember a few parts of this song.. I think the first part of it goes... peepin the picture from when I first got with you.. and I know there is something about.. down by the watts... I know it has been played at the regular beat tone.. ans also screwed and chopped.. please help I am...

Title of the song - only know some lyrics HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Are you going to San Francisco?. with flowers in your hair... 60's song and I am stumped... Please help with the title and artist :)

View more questions Search