Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummy lover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Why does my right armpit hurt and has marks on it?
    I have are extremely sore armpit and is stinging really bad I can't even lift my arm, mum says it's just my glans but it feels much worse and I can't handle it please help me and tell me what's wrong with my armpit?
    :confused: :(
    mummy lover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy lover
    I have are extremely sore armpit and is stinging really bad i can't even lift my arm, mum says it's just my glans but it feels much worse and i can't handle it please help me and tell me whats wrong with my armpit?
    :confused: :(
    I'd imagine your mum is right it's probably going through puberty and your glans are just starting to lift this can cause glanchala fever or a very dangerous flew make sure your mum keeps her eye on it
    GOOD LUCK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As a boy should I shave my armpit hairs off or not ? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am a 13 year old boy and I just got my armpit hairs , and as I see them grow I see that from the little line of hairs I used to have more hairs grow and more and more and they have become longer hairs as well, this are my first armpit hairs . And I wonder if should I get rid of them or not ? I...

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Lump under left armpit [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have found a lump under my left armpit the size of a pea. It is hard and does move around when you feel it. I also have a dull ache across my back across my shoulder blades. I also have a dull ache going from the armpit to my left breast almost like a growing pain that I remember...

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Carpet marks [ 1 Answers ]

Can some tell me how to get rid of carpet lines left by heavy furniture? I moved stuff around, but I have these marks that do not look good. Any help would be appreciated

View more questions Search