Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmeplease09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Brownish Discharge
    Okay.. so I am a teenager and I have been somewhat sexually active lately. I have never had intercourse but I have given a few blowjobs lately. I am due for a period in probably a week or so ( I don't have that regular of a period or anything but I'm guessing) and in the past week I have had some brownish spots in my discharge... I don't know what it is and I don't have it every day or anything... It has only happened twice in the past week or so.. but its starting to worry me... is it just prior to my period or is it something I should be worried about?
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Apr 9, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I sometimes spot before an actual period and yes, it is sometimes brownish.
    Please be aware that you can still get STDs by giving oral sex as well as receiving, and get infections from fingers, too.
    helpmeplease09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Thank you for your help, and I know I can get an STD, but how are you supposed to tell a guy to use a condom for head? NOBODY I know uses one... any tips?

Apr 9, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Isn't there a mouth dam that you can where while doing it? And who cares what everyone else is doing! If you are grown enough to do it, stand your ground and be responsible. You only get one body and you should take care of it.

Apr 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
    P.S. Guys don't care how they get there, use your hand!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 12:13 PM
    You simply state "if you want it, you'll let me put this condom on"... and if he has a problem with that then he can find some way to bl*w himself. You need to worry about you and your health and not worry about anyone else right now. You are young, and have plenty of life ahead of you, you don't need a STD holding you back.

As for the discharge, it sounds like you period's coming...
    namitly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Well/// stop giving him blow-jobs... and aren't you bit young for that sort of stuff... stick with cuddling.. no hard feelings.. just a peaceful advice!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge two days after ovulation [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know!! I have been charting my BBT and CM. I had intercourse the day before and the day of ovulation. Two days after ovulating, I had a one time discharge of a light brown color. It also was a little slippery. My BBT has remained high for the third day so far, so I know I have...

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Irregular period and brownish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on the because pills and later changed to the patches. However, the whole reason of getting on because pills was to make my menstruations regular. I have been off the patches for some time now, and My husband and I are trying to conceive.Well, I haven't had a period for 6 or more...

Bad odor and brownish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 2 years now. Everything has been great with it, I just got off my period last Thursday and ever since I got off it I've had brownish discharge and a really bad smell. Could someone please tell me what this means. Id rather ask here then call my doctor first.

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search