Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CherylH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 10:54 AM
    I am not able to email using outlook. This is the message that I am receiving.
    The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Please help me with this error.
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Apr 11, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Howdy and welcome to AMHD:

Did you properly configure your account in Outlook as per your ISP's instructions regarding your username and password as well as the pop and smtp server addresses?

Murray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know why someone sending me an email from a Yahoo account is not being received by my outlook 2003 account?

Animated email message [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about creating an email message in outlook, such that when the recipient of the email opens the message they will see an animated message. What I want to do is create a fireworks effect and add some text also so when they open the message they will see some fireworks and then my...

Outlook setting or finsing message [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, Please help me. I am using outlook in my company. My c.e requires that if his computer is off and his mail box is recieing mails, then the sender recives that message that he is off today... it is possible... Thanks for help

Disabled Yahoo account from receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email account has been disabled although I deleted a lot of my emails so as to accommodate more incoming mails. I freed a lot of space already by emptying my trash but still it is showing up that I'm over the limit. I can't understand why. I was over the limit before but I don't have this...

View more questions Search