Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newtoallthis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Could I really be pregnant?
    Me and my boyfrien have been having sex without condoms for about a month now and each time he pulls out but never quick enough. We had sex just a day before my period (it came unexpectedly) and that was march 23 and since then things have been leading me to believe I'm pregnant. I have had bad headaches my breast have gotten larger I've been falling to slep throughout the day sometimes I have a huge appetite and some days I just don't want to eat I'm getting abdominal pain and its just very nervewrecking and then just last night we had sex and he definitely came in me. I don't even know where to start!! Please help me:confused: and I'm only a teen so I don't know what to do!!
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 9, 2007, 05:06 AM
    The first thing you should do is stop having Unprotected sex.
    The rest is really a waiting game.
    Wait for your next period and try a home pregnancy test.
    Testing any earlier is just a waste of money.
    Another important step is to think about what you will do if
    You are pregnant and to think seriously about birth control.
    Please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
    Best Wishes
    asuka Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoallthis
    me and my boyfrien have been havin sex without condoms for about a month now and each time he pulls out but never quick enough. we had sex just a day before my period (it came unexpectedly) and that was march 23 and since then things have been leading me to believe im pregnant. i have had bad headaches my breast have gotten larger ive been fallin to slep throughout the day sometimes i have a huge appetite and some days i just dont want to eat im getting abdominal pain and its just very nervewrecking and then just last nite we had sex and he definately came in me. i dont even kno where to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me:confused: and im only a teen so i dont know what to do!!!
    Hey I am also a teenager. The symptoms I had was headache, pain in the breasts, throwing up, unusual appetite, sleeping and I found myself wanting a lot of things
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 08:33 AM
    I agree with iminlove. If you are afraid of getting pregnant(as you should be if you are only a teen and not in a secure time in life) then STOP having unprotected sex. ANY time you have sex, protected or not, you run the risk of getting pregnant, but your chances are at least much lower if you use protection. If you don't want to use condoms, then get on another form of birth control such as the pill. You're playing a dangerous game, and now you have to play the waiting game, whether you like it or not. You could be pregnant, or you could not be. The symptoms you are experiencing are also symptoms of pms. No way to tell until you get that positive or negative test result. Hopefully you aren't pregnant, and you take this frightening experience to heart, and learn from it, using protection from now on.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 08:39 AM
    I agree, it is poor sense to have sex at all if you are a teen, let alone unprotected. If you are unable to hold a job, buy or rent some form of dwelling, and afford food, clothing, and supplies for a child, then you do not need to be having sex at all. I agree with everyone else, It is a waiting game at this point. If you are not pregnant please look into contraception good luck.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Hm... well lets get one thing straight: ANYTIME you have sex, whether it is protected or unprotected, you hold that chance of becoming pregnant. Welll since you have not been using protection then obviously you have a higher risk of becoming pregnant. I don't mean this to sound rude, but you need to know

SEX=BABIES

If you are not ready to go into parenthood then I suggest you not have sex. What you have are symptoms, but it could also just be in your head. You could stressing or you could be pregnant. I hope this is a lesson to you. You can try to take one of those early hpt but you're better off waiting to see if you skip your period or gain more symptoms. Tell your boyfriend to wear a condom, talk to your mom about getting on birthcontrol, that way you use two forms of contraceptives, if you feel you should be having intercourse. If I were you, I would start telling your boyfriend now. Tell him you suspect you may be pregnant, also depending on how close you are with your mom, you may want to tell her you are sexually active and think you may be pregnant. Trust me, moms make the best friends with the best advice. Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

About 5 days ago I just had the feeling I was pregnant. I have been really bloated for about 5 days now I have felt nauseous but have not vomited, it hurts to lay on my stomach, I have been felling really tired, my nipples are darker than usually. Yesterday I did get some bleeding but I don't know...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if I'm pregnant I haven't had my period in 1 month. My nipples hurt! But I have no other symptoms and I was using condoms, can I be pregnant??

Am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am married. I had an intercourse with my husband last month, but I had my monthly period after it immediately. Last month period was delayed for 6 days after the due day. Since I finished my period, I haven't had any sexual intercourse with my husband. But I haven't had my period for this month....

My pregnant ex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this girl I worked with and we hit it off immediately. She had been with this guy for 4 years but he was a real loser. He hadn't worked in 2 years and left her to do the working, housework, and raise and take care of her 4 year old daughter, who wasn't even his biological daughter. She said...

Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have very regular periods, usually every 28 days on the nose... Had mostly normal period this month but have been so emotional lately. I cry about anything!! Not feeling depressed or anything like that. Also have breast tenderness, could it possible that I could be pregnant anyway?

View more questions Search