Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    male22first Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Follow up to Should I contact him
    I called him a week ago. We talked for an hour on the phone mostly about him. I asked if he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat and he said he was busy but would call me another time and get together. He hasn't called back Should I call him again or leave it be. I did not mention anything just caught up on his life and a little of mine.
    I do know he is single and has not been with anyone in at least a year. I don't know if he is bi, st8 or gay
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Apr 8, 2007, 06:40 PM
    I don't think this guy is interested in you at this time. He turned down your date offer and hasn't called. You know he hasn't had a partner in one year and you're not sure of his sexual orientation. I'm not sure either but all I know is if he likes you (as a friend or more) he'll reappear. But don't hold your breath. Get out there and meet new people.
    male22first Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:03 PM
    It wasn't a date offer just a catch up over lunch offer but I know the reason y he said no and I know it wasn't a lie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Follow Up on the Ex [ 7 Answers ]

We started talking regularly again about 2 months ago. I was involved in a very bad accident, and was hospitalized and in a coma. My sister text messaged everybody in my phone to inform them of my status and the Ex's number was still in there. When I came to she was one of the first people to call...

We will follow the sun [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any other versions of the song "We will follow the sun" by Hoku? It seems very familiar, but I don't remember it being so... girly.

Burners won't... Follow up info [ 3 Answers ]

Burners light for couple seconds, then go out Weather King --- ICECO --- 80 PJ --- forced air --- Honeywell valve (on/off switch) Burners try to light on 1'st attempt, lights for couple seconds then out on2'nd attempt. Brand new furnace. Looked in installation manual -- says stuff...

Please follow me and give me some advices... [ 11 Answers ]

There is one girl and guy that love each other very much, that had been together for more than one year already. During this period, they encountered different kind of obstacles that were trying to end up their relationship, when the obstacles comes, there is several times that the girl wanted to...

View more questions Search