Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorigaBlockRain Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Apr 8, 2007, 09:15 AM
    How/were to ask?married.
    :D OK to start this off I'm 19 year's old and my baby Is 26 year's Old we have been together for a year and ahalf... went through some real bad time's and some real good one's... she's the only person I see myself with.I love her with everything I got... I am about to be going off for around a year to job corps and I know she is going to stick beside me... being I have been there for her and her daughter... they both love me and I love the both of them... I was worderen if I asked her out on a picnic... to the park and poped the quistion there I know she wouldet be suspecting it... Also there's a Dimond ring she has put up that we got from a friend awhile back and a few months ago we were talking about if we got married that we could use that as an in/ring... How would I ask her for it?without looking like I'm going to pop the quistion?I know I'm ready but what do you think?. Hit me up with the details... Thanks and later..! And if you know of any other romantic way's to ask her let me here them I'm up for anything... thanks talk to you soon!!

Also I'm the youngest person she has ever been with... she and I both think I am mature for my age and I've alway's been told that..!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Why if you are in this serious relatoinshiop are you going off for a year and 1/2. Even the best relationships have trouble lasting though times like that.

Sorry but my advice would be to wait till you get back and make sure both have not grown away from the relatonship. Sorry not what you were asking but my opinoin about life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

How to get married [ 4 Answers ]

How to get married in Atlanta? Where can I find the right courthouse?

Married [ 8 Answers ]

I am in love with a married man, and he is in love with me. We had an "affair" about 4 years ago and then I ended it. Recently we re-connected and he told me he never stopped loving me and hasn't felt this way about someone before, including his wife. I, too, never stopped loving him. I know...

View more questions Search